ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:41 am
Is today going to be dubbed "Super Friday"

Rice
Timber
Xhaka (for all the bitter haters)
Saliba
Nelson
So anyone that has a different opinion than you on a player is a bitter hater?

fivetothree

Post by fivetothree »

Welcome to the online gooner forum. :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:45 am
nut flush gooner wrote:

Rice
Timber
Saliba
Nelson
Was irony, chill out not all of us go through life bitter and twisted, and its time to move on? And most people aren't so consumed they have to make up some of the names that you lot do on this forum. He's done wrong, come back made a contribution last season and we cashed in, works out well for all parties.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:52 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Rice
Timber
Saliba
Nelson
Was irony, chill out not all of us go through life bitter and twisted, and its time to move on? And most people aren't so consumed they have to make up some of the names that you lot do on this forum. He's done wrong, come back made a contribution last season and we cashed in, works out well for all parties.
I just asked you a question.

Why did you feel the need to ask me to chill out?

augie

Post by augie »

fivetothree wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:16 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:37 pm
fivetothree wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:47 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:31 pm
fivetothree wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:23 pm

Are AKBs against casual misogyny then?

Hold on a minute, wasn't your comment of "Fucking hell" beneath the picture of Russo also in the dinosaur category?

Fine by me, but a touch hypocritical from you.
No. It was a fucking hell on the fact that Augie thought she was fat. Another dick thing from him. He has added misogyny to his racism.

Ah, fair enough re the fat comment.

That said, I don't find Augie to be either racist, or misogynistic. He referenced Santos, so he thinks he was fat (which he was), so is he a misandrist as well?

I do think that The Playing Mantis is on to something with his AKB/woke theory. Quite insightful. May I ask how old you are? That's a genuine question and not meant to be patronising. I'm interested with regard to Mantis' premise.
Yeah but Santos actually was fat. She clearly isn't, he is just trying to find something to slag her off for because he doesn't like women. It is pathetic.

You say AKBs I say there are definitely some absolute Piers Morgan gammons in here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just cos I refused to shag your mother doesnt mean that I hate women :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

fivetothree wrote:

You say AKBs I say there are definitely some absolute Piers Morgan gammons in here.

You do realise scummy Piers Morgan made up lies about 35 Arsenal fans in the Daily Mirror after the Copenhagen EUFA 2001 Cup final that caused many Gooners to get totally unjustified bans from attending games & some also lost their jobs, despite no criminal charges, either in Britain nor Denmark. :banghead: :banghead:

NO Arsenal fan has anything to do with Morgan, every time he appears at a game, he has to avoid being noticed as he is subject to deserved abuse for his scandalous lies & accusations against our supporters. :cussing:

MORGAN IS A *word censored* AND A SCUMBAG LIAR! :box: :cussing:

https://toknowthegame.com/2014/03/03/wh ... rs-morgan/

fivetothree

Post by fivetothree »

augie wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:17 am
fivetothree wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
fivetothree wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

Hold on a minute, wasn't your comment of "Fucking hell" beneath the picture of Russo also in the dinosaur category?

No. It was a fucking hell on the fact that Augie thought she was fat. Another dick thing from him. He has added misogyny to his racism.

That said, I don't find Augie to be either racist, or misogynistic. He referenced Santos, so he thinks he was fat (which he was), so is he a misandrist as well?

I do think that The Playing Mantis is on to something with his AKB/woke theory. Quite insightful. May I ask how old you are? That's a genuine question and not meant to be patronising. I'm interested with regard to Mantis' premise.
Yeah but Santos actually was fat. She clearly isn't, he is just trying to find something to slag her off for because he doesn't like women. It is pathetic.

:D You say AKBs I say there are definitely some absolute Piers Morgan gammons in here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just cos I refused to shag your mother doesnt mean that I hate women :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol the only action you have ever seen if via your hand you bellend :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Medical ongoing for Jurrien Timber as new Arsenal player. 🔴⚪️🩺

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

I know this transfer window has got everyone a bit excited, but take this back and forth bullshit to the Basement if possible!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:40 am
I know this transfer window has got everyone a bit excited, but take this back and forth bullshit to the Basement if possible!
Basement??? Why The Basement?

Just let them meet up in the (illegal) Gambling Den that is at the rear of The Yildiz on Blackstock Road; where they also hold (illegal) Bare Knuckle fights and let them sort it out "Mano a Mano" .... simples

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 || Jurriën Timber has passed his medical, while Rice is currently undergoing his [Via - @FrazFletcher].

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:52 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Rice
Timber
Saliba
Nelson

Some are consumed by other things they cannot get over or accept though!!

the playing mantis

augie wrote:
fivetothree wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
fivetothree wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

mic drop.

And that's another cretinous social media driven saying thay idiots who cannot articulate use.

the playing mantis

fivetothree wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:55 am
augie wrote:
fivetothree wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
fivetothree wrote:

:D You say AKBs I say there are definitely some absolute Piers Morgan gammons in here.

Lol the only action you have ever seen if via your hand you bellend :D
Someone been busy raging at the forum!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Any chance while you're all insulting each other that you can do it without the quote towers ,thanks in advance :lol: