Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
John F

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by John F »

augie wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:33 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:30 pm
What I don't get / understand is that: Okay so if someone is a Lesbian - Okay No probs, whatever floats yer boat etc. But if someone is a Lesbian, ie: Attracted to other women / the female species, surely that person would want a Woman to look like a Woman and not a woman who is doing a damn good impression of Butch Bloke from a building site!?

:? :rubchin:

Thing I cant get my head around is this non binary shite - I know I am old school but I can just about get my head around the whole transgender stuff, but this non binary shite really fcuks me off. You are either male or female - I dont give a shite which a person chooses, but ffs pick one and move on. I seen an article lately where a straight couple where loudly proclaiming that they are rearing their 3 kids to be non binary - get the fcuk out of here ye mad bast.ards :roll: :oops: :oops: Confusing kids is all ye are doing :cussing: :cussing:
A couple I know told me that their 9-year-old Girl describes herself as Pan Sexual. I had never heard of this before and made an ill-judged joke about Peter Pan which did not go down too well.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

John F wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:26 am
augie wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:33 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:30 pm
What I don't get / understand is that: Okay so if someone is a Lesbian - Okay No probs, whatever floats yer boat etc. But if someone is a Lesbian, ie: Attracted to other women / the female species, surely that person would want a Woman to look like a Woman and not a woman who is doing a damn good impression of Butch Bloke from a building site!?

:? :rubchin:

Thing I cant get my head around is this non binary shite - I know I am old school but I can just about get my head around the whole transgender stuff, but this non binary shite really fcuks me off. You are either male or female - I dont give a shite which a person chooses, but ffs pick one and move on. I seen an article lately where a straight couple where loudly proclaiming that they are rearing their 3 kids to be non binary - get the fcuk out of here ye mad bast.ards :roll: :oops: :oops: Confusing kids is all ye are doing :cussing: :cussing:
A couple I know told me that their 9-year-old Girl describes herself as Pan Sexual. I had never heard of this before and made an ill-judged joke about Peter Pan which did not go down too well.
A 9 year old should just be getting on with being a kid, not being brainwashed by media / wokites into choosing their sexual preference / orientation :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

People like that shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Un-friggin-believable.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Watching the Wolves v Brighton game and Two things stand out:

Mitoma is Quality
and
Andy Madley the Ref is Utter Shyte - Seriously inept.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Societies fucked guys. Social media killed it. Will only get worse

People say it will reach tipping point and here will be a backlash...by the mildly socially consrvative....there won't. The noisy minority dictate everything and destroy anyone who dares to protest.

Have this at my work. The very senior folk mostly do it as made to. Upper middle ranks like I in the UK don'tneither do the juniors tbh. The yanks love it though and weirdly the Germans.

There was one Iin the yank vast office, not directly deal with but occasional faveless emails years back. They transitioned we heard. I have every sympathy for them as they are mentally ill imo and they must be very unhappy/mixed up but there photo pic change on teams was just basically the bloke with longer hair and lippy...its cruel but come on....I have no issue but sympathy for them so long as they don't force it on everyone else and ots not made out to be perfectly normal or kids made to think about it. Its not normal. But so long as not forcing it on everyone and makimg everyone change, live and let live I say.

Some are quite convincing I've heard!

Also one on the car forum I frequent!

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:53 pm
Just watching the N.Forest v shelf Utd game and the N.Forest No9 Awoniyi looks well handy
I said in the match forum last week that he is precisely the type of player we miss in our squad. A big, nasty bully, with aerial presence.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Richarlison and fernandes on one pitch, where to direct the hate is quite the challenge

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:18 pm
Richarlison and fernandes on one pitch, where to direct the hate is quite the challenge
I'm hoping for a Positive outcome; those 2 C.unts have a "coming together" and both get their ACL's SNAPPED. :D :barscarf:

SE12red

Post by SE12red »

United are complete toilet.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Fuck it - Spurs look like a proper team now that Kane has left :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SE12red wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:13 pm
United are complete toilet.
Should have 1 point from 6 if the league wasn’t corrupt.

They’ll crash and burn this season.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The cuntyPaedo manager getting abuse on social media already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Wolves, a club in such complete free fall that their manager walked out on them before a ball was even kicked in the season turned up to old Trafford Monday night and played united off the park.

Wolves are shit, destroyed 4-1 today and yet they made this united team look Vauxhall conference.

Ten Haag will be gone before the season’s out, mark my words.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:13 pm
Fuck it - Spurs look like a proper team now that Kane has left :banghead:
Let's not go too crazy

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Scum played some decent football in patches, but they were playing a shyte manure. Wait for the media love in to now go up by several notches
over postipooopapoooulosss?