Getting tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gazzatt2

Re: Getting tickets

Post by gazzatt2 »

anyone had their pass updated for todays game ?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨| Arsenal vs. Everton which was originally scheduled for Saturday 16th September at 5:30pm has been moved to Sunday 17th at 4:30pm due to UCL participation.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:26 am
anyone had their pass updated for todays game ?
It updated midweek but wouldn’t show United when I looked a little while ago. Was still showing Fulham in wallet. If you go in to wallet and find expired passes it should be in there with the United game. You have to “unhide” the pass and it should go into your wallet.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

Had to click on expired Fulham
Top right turn auto updates off
Then click back
It had updated

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Enjoy the game Gazzat! :high5: :barscarf:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:54 pm
Thank you

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:01 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:54 pm
Thank you
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:53 pm
Had to click on expired Fulham
Top right turn auto updates off
Then click back
It had updated
That almost reads like a haiku. :lol: :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Quick question on the ballot - do you only find out you have been successful or not when you get charged for your ticket or do you get an email saying yes or no before then ?

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:24 pm
Quick question on the ballot - do you only find out you have been successful or not when you get charged for your ticket or do you get an email saying yes or no before then ?
I don't know anyone who has been successful, but I believe they attempt to charge when you are and the let you know where your ticket is.
You definitely get an email saying you haven't been successful, but obviously you won't be charged. And that may be the same if your payment doesn't go through.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

23/24 Ballot Success Rates and TX Statistics

https://www.arsenal.com/how-buy-tickets-overview

6332 for Fulham on ticket exchange and probably another shedload on ticket transfer. A lot of season ticket holders not attending.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:46 am

6332 for Fulham on ticket exchange and probably another shedload on ticket transfer. A lot of season ticket holders not attending.
well i was unsuccessful in the ballot for the PSV match.
my own view - Arsenal have managed to make a bad situation even worse.

I never ever had problems as a red member to get tickets for European group stage nights - but now according to the stats I only had an 11% chance.
The same as for the Man United game. Something seriously wrong there.

As for the new ticket exchange - not fit for purpose and i think all tickets are being hoovered up by touts.
As things stand I honestly dont know if I will ever get a ticket for any match at Arsenal ever again and i have been a red member for 20 years.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:31 am
arrgee wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:46 am

well i was unsuccessful in the ballot for the PSV match.
my own view - Arsenal have managed to make a bad situation even worse.

I never ever had problems as a red member to get tickets for European group stage nights - but now according to the stats I only had an 11% chance.
The same as for the Man United game. Something seriously wrong there.

As for the new ticket exchange - not fit for purpose and i think all tickets are being hoovered up by touts.
As things stand I honestly dont know if I will ever get a ticket for any match at Arsenal ever again and i have been a red member for 20 years.
Only entered ballots for Fulham and Sheffield United but no success in either. I have been a silver member since 1992 (when initial membership was brought in), but downgraded to red after I failed in Fulham ballot. Never failed to get a ticket when I applied on time since 1999. Did get tickets for Community Shield and Monaco but there was no ballot. Also got tickets for Forest and Fulham via ticket exchange, However, like you I can’t see myself getting a ticket via the ballot. The chances of getting a ticket with a red membership seem to be about 10% which means that you have a 66% chance of getting a ticket if you enter 10 ballots. But a 34% chance of not getting a ticket. Went to 12 home games last season, but will be lucky if I manage another at this rate.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

By having a long window to enter a ballot means more and more people are applying for tickets so the situation is worse than ever.
If you haven’t got a season ticket then you might as well forget it now.

Arsenal - season ticket holders and rich tourists prepared to buy tickets from touts.
Despite the team playing well it is pretty pointless if there is no chance of getting to a match.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:50 pm
By having a long window to enter a ballot means more and more people are applying for tickets so the situation is worse than ever.
If you haven’t got a season ticket then you might as well forget it now.

Arsenal - season ticket holders and rich tourists prepared to buy tickets from touts.
Despite the team playing well it is pretty pointless if there is no chance of getting to a match.
I will scrap my membership at the end of the season. Don’t even need it for ticket transfer. Just have to be nice to my season ticket holder friends and family :-). Gonna cost me a lot in beers…