ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:59 pm
augie wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:59 am
A11M11 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:40 pm
Cue all the Saudi rumours starting with Partey in a swap with Benzema .

That is a deal I could def get on board with - even at his age benzema is a million times better than our current two strikers
Do we really want to go down that road again? Signing old fuckers looking for one last big payday before they retire and we pay them huge wages? And watch as their lack of giving even half a fuck wrecks the team moral and cohesion? Really?

And based on what? He's better than the Feather or Jesus?

The fact that at age 53, or whatever age the old cùnt is, he is a better striker than The Feather or Jesus means fuck all. My famous dead granny is a better striker than The Feather and Jesus put together ffs. :lol:

Reality is that we need to deal in the price bracket we can afford - we havent a pot to piss in (thanks to £65m wasted on german dud :roll: ) so bringing him in on loan for 6 months and paying a small percentage of his wages is the best we can do right now

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:03 pm
augie wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:55 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:38 pm
🚨🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 West Ham have approached Arsenal to discuss loan deal for Emile Smith-Rowe.

Talks taking place to understand if there’s way to structure deal between the two club, as @ExWHUEmployee has called.

I hope he goes somewhere but tbh I wouldnt have thought the shammers is a good choice cos paqueta plays in his position there :rubchin: I hope he goes somewhere fast before this basque clown ruins his career (tbh I fear it is already too late), but wherever he goes he needs to be starting regularly if he is to get his career back on track
Fuck him and his career. He is an Arsenal player. We need to hang onto him in the off chance Merkin Head fucks off and he gets given a decent chance by whoever is next manager. I dont give a shit about players when they are not playing for Arsenal. This obsession you have with players' well being is mental. Fuck the players.

Club before country and club before player. 8)

I agree with you on all that, but the basque c.unt is going nowhere anytime in the next 12-18 months and I would bet my nuts on that - these useless c.unts that own and run OUR CLUB have shown in the past that they lack the vision and the balls to make decisive decisions when a manager has to go, and these c.unts have backed this fool to an unbelievable level (between buying and paying off players), so I dont see them getting rid until they are forced to do so

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

ESR will be still here at the end of the transfer window

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Sincerely hope so .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:20 pm

Sincerely hope so .
Me too. He is one of the most naturally talented players I've seen in decades. I just hope we actually get to see the best of him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:06 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:03 pm
augie wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:55 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:38 pm
🚨🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 West Ham have approached Arsenal to discuss loan deal for Emile Smith-Rowe.

Talks taking place to understand if there’s way to structure deal between the two club, as @ExWHUEmployee has called.

I hope he goes somewhere but tbh I wouldnt have thought the shammers is a good choice cos paqueta plays in his position there :rubchin: I hope he goes somewhere fast before this basque clown ruins his career (tbh I fear it is already too late), but wherever he goes he needs to be starting regularly if he is to get his career back on track
Fuck him and his career. He is an Arsenal player. We need to hang onto him in the off chance Merkin Head fucks off and he gets given a decent chance by whoever is next manager. I dont give a shit about players when they are not playing for Arsenal. This obsession you have with players' well being is mental. Fuck the players.

Club before country and club before player. 8)

I agree with you on all that, but the basque c.unt is going nowhere anytime in the next 12-18 months and I would bet my nuts on that - these useless c.unts that own and run OUR CLUB have shown in the past that they lack the vision and the balls to make decisive decisions when a manager has to go, and these c.unts have backed this fool to an unbelievable level (between buying and paying off players), so I dont see them getting rid until they are forced to do so
Unfortunately I think you are 100% right on that augster.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

If we lose ESR solely because we can’t afford to keep him due to FFP, having spunked £105m on Kai and Vieira, two useless cünts who play in ESR’s best position, I’ll be fucking fuming!

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Kingralph wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:20 pm
If we lose ESR solely because we can’t afford to keep him due to FFP, having spunked £105m on Kai and Vieira, two useless cünts who play in ESR’s best position, I’ll be fucking fuming!
I've wondered whether ESR could play alongside Rice. Could he be any worse than the garbage usually inflicted on us

augie

Post by augie »

Even brainless chav merson can see the similarities between diet pep and latter days wenger :roll: :oops: :oops:

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/other/ar ... 41dd&ei=72

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Nick Nack wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:23 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:20 pm
I've wondered whether ESR could play alongside Rice. Could he be any worse than the garbage usually inflicted on us
I’d suggest his physique isn’t suited to that, but I’d love to see him instead of Kai, or even switching with Saka or Martinelli to offer oppo defenders something different to worry about instead of just raw pace.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

augie wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:25 pm
Even brainless chav merson can see the similarities between diet pep and latter days wenger :roll: :oops: :oops:

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/other/ar ... 41dd&ei=72
When that simpleton can see it, you know we have problems :?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨🔴⚪️ Arsenal have rejected West Ham initial approach for Emile Smith-Rowe to join on loan.

No intention to let ESR leave on loan as still considered key for Arteta squad; player also happy to stay at #AFC.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:54 am
🚨🔴⚪️ Arsenal have rejected West Ham initial approach for Emile Smith-Rowe to join on loan.

No intention to let ESR leave on loan as still considered key for Arteta squad; player also happy to stay at #AFC.
The best news I could read this morning was that he wants to stay. Fuck knows why he does, as he’s being treated like shit, but hopefully merkin head fucks off at the end of the season and we get a manager that can appreciate ESR a bit more.

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Like I suggested before, someone above el basque must be making that decision - smith-rowe has made just two starts all season so no way can diet pep claim him to be a key player when he wont give him game time. Last season smith-rowe was behind the portugese pussy in the pecking order, and this season even though the portugese pussy has been out injured for months, smith-rowe still cant get game time so what does that say for his standing in the squad ? Being brought on in 88th minute against the victims also tells its own story :roll: :oops: :oops:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Kingralph wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:57 am
mcdowell42 wrote:

The best news I could read this morning was that he wants to stay. Fuck knows why he does, as he’s being treated like shit, but hopefully merkin head fucks off at the end of the season and we get a manager that can appreciate ESR a bit more.
Amen buddy