Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Oh well. All down to the Shambles to proce they're the real champions of Europe.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It's not about the Villa loss, it's more the Fulham results and West Ham at home.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I fuckin' HATE these Arab backedCUNTS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

115 Charges against them and FUCK ALL Done! ... Oh! What a Cunting Surprise... :banghead: :cussing:

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

The media behave like Citeh have toiled tirelessly for decades, scrimping and scraping to build this side out of nothing and are now reaping the rewards. In reality, whatever, or whoever they need, they go out and buy. Without scrutiny, nor restriction. A plastic, manufactured side lauded as giants.

PRICKS!!

madjens

Post by madjens »

Happiest the fans have been all evening at 2-0 down :lol:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 8:51 pm
It's not about the Villa loss, it's more the Fulham results and West Ham at home.
What’s the point of trying to pinpoint it? We will finish on 89 points - an incredible season …. and they’ll be 2 above that because they’re fucking juggernauts with 2 worlds class players in every position, acquired through illegitimate funds.

madjens

Post by madjens »

TeeCee wrote:
It’s about competing with financial doping. Will be the same again next year

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Honestly City have been playing in just 2nd gear here. If Son had scored that chance, City would have won 2-1 or more likely 3-1 in the fifteen minutes remaining.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Agents jesus and zinchenko have done their job well

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Non-financial backed teams lose games/drop points naturally throughout a season. Prime Arsenal dropped points, prime (Ferguson’s) United dropped points. It’s literally natural to do so.

This City team isn’t natural. It’s not Naturally built nor are their players running on natural fitness*

*Make of that what you will. Allegedly.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

cameron326 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 8:52 pm
TeeCee wrote:
What’s the point of trying to pinpoint it? We will finish on 89 points - an incredible season …. and they’ll be 2 above that because they’re fucking juggernauts with 2 worlds class players in every position, acquired through illegitimate funds.
That's it. No argument. You've had us twice in two seasons and the dippers, twice in a two seasons before that, doing everything they can and still falling short by a point here or there. It's fucking ridiculous that nobody, no fucking other team takes any fucking points off them from fucking January or February. It's no longer competitive. It's so far beyond reasonable now. How they can be charged with 115 counts of fraud and have no consequences at all, is unfuckingbelievable. Nothing will happen. The case will be heard next summer or sometime and nothing will come of it, expect perhaps a six point deduction with three suspended for the following season which will then be reduced to nothing on appeal.
If you can't get them on fucking fraud charges, fix the fucking fixture list and have them away to the dippers, away to Manure, away to the chavs and away to us in April and May. Nobody cares about them going season after season winning ten or whatever games in a row to win the league, it's fucking boring.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Can’t wait for next season when they win the final 20 games at a canter to make it 6 in a row.

The date for the hearing will still not have been announced and Sky will still be licking the holes off them.

Interesting to see the difference in Carragher when he’s on American tv doing punditry than what he says on sky.

There’s a definite policy at sky not to mention anything negative about city or bring up about the charges for fear it damages their multi billion pound investment.

Quite incredible that a team with that hanging over them can win the competition every single year and nobody bats an eyelid.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Not sure I can put myself through it all anymore

Can't wait for next Sunday's final whistle

They've killed football and we never have any right again to take the piss out of the SPL, or PSG running away with Ligue 1 again l, or Bayern and their 11 consecutive titles

We now play in the world's most predictable, lawless league

Actually not looking forward to next season and just need to find a replacement in my life for all this. Just isn't worth it anymore

PL is dead. VAR is corrupt. There's a new boring bloated CL for next year

Dull dull dull

wibble

Post by wibble »

It won’t happen but at least if city draw against the hammers now and we win we’ve got the better goal difference.

I imagine city will be 3 up after half an hour and that won’t matter at all but I’m trying to cling on to some hope!

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The whole point of Sportswashing is to be liked. I’d say they’ve failed spectacularly.