Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

OneBardGooner

Re: Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:53 pm
https://twitter.com/oldbaldgooner/statu ... yx5an1PoIQ

How is that not match fixing
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Holy Fuck, That is Wrong ! FFS :banghead: :cussing:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Postecoglou has words with a Spurs fan, mid game: https://x.com/stokeyyg2/status/1790504962167910618?s=61

Might be all falling apart over there. He doesn’t seem all that happy.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 11:49 pm
Postecoglou has words with a Spurs fan, mid game: https://x.com/stokeyyg2/status/1790504962167910618?s=61

He didn't seem happy in the presser afterwards.Hes been a winner at all his previous jobs even though never at the standard of the premier league.He won't have heard defeatist shite like he heard here ever before..could walk.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Compare the Manure supporters on Sunday against us to the scum last night against Cheaty. Yes, there were a few comments about not wanting Cheaty to win the league from them but for the most part, they got behind their team. Last night, you had those fucking idiots actively cheering on the opposition and revelling in their own team losing when they clearly knew that losing would have a severe impact on their finances going forward. It's one of the most pathetic small-time things I've ever seen in football. It actually gets more and more pathetic the more you think about it.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 6:15 am
Tue May 14, 2024 11:49 pm

He didn't seem happy in the presser afterwards.Hes been a winner at all his previous jobs even though never at the standard of the premier league.He won't have heard defeatist shite like he heard here ever before..could walk.
He'll be gone a few months into next season and replaced by fatso out of the chavs or that bloke from Brighton. Whatever happens, they're in a fucking mess and it will just keep getting funnier. Getting thrashed week in week out, absolutely shit squad, no fucking idea and that waste of money shithole ground to keep paying off."A billion quid down the drain, for Thursday nights again".

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 6:36 am
Compare the Manure supporters on Sunday against us to the scum last night against Cheaty. Yes, there were a few comments about not wanting Cheaty to win the league from them but for the most part, they got behind their team. Last night, you had those fucking idiots actively cheering on the opposition and revelling in their own team losing when they clearly knew that losing would have a severe impact on their finances going forward. It's one of the most pathetic small-time things I've ever seen in football. It actually gets more and more pathetic the more you think about it.
Yep, small club mentality plain and simple. Whatever we might think of Utd or Liverpool, they have a big club mentality. The scum clearly know their place. Tottenham Hotspurs - Irrelevant Since 1961.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The scum and their fans are getting slaughtered in the press today for their small club mentality with my favourite word "sperzy" being used copiously. :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The scouse spitter on twitter says arsenal fans would have done the same if in the same situation, till I asked him the question "in what world does he actually think spurs would be contesting a title race"im still waiting for a response

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 am
The scum and their fans are getting slaughtered in the press today for their small club mentality with my favourite word "sperzy" being used copiously. :lol:
:lol: :high5:

They'll release a DVD with the title: "How We Helped Cheaty Win The Title" (with full supporting fans)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bonus Disc: Ange Goes Walkabout. :D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I respect him if he is sincere about being repulsed about their ‘Spursy’ nature.

I think he’ll be gone in a few weeks.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Wed May 15, 2024 4:18 pm
I respect him if he is sincere about being repulsed about their ‘Spursy’ nature.

I said it on here at the start of the season, I like the bloke. He comes across as a proper man and doesn't seem to buy into the hyperbole and bollocks of the PL. Doesn't get drawn by stupid questions from the media and no histrionics etc. I've no doubt that he'll be gutted that they failed to make top 4 and from his comments I'm wondering if there was an anti Arsenal dynamic within the club and not just amongst the supporters.

I'd love to see him leave and that could well happen, because apart from him being seriously pissed off, I doubt the comments have gone down well with Levy and the supporters.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 11:24 am
The scouse spitter on twitter says arsenal fans would have done the same if in the same situation, till I asked him the question "in what world does he actually think spurs would be contesting a title race"im still waiting for a response
A few weeks back they were being dubbed “title kingmakers” as all 3 challengers had to play them

Guess what, they lost all 3

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 5:14 pm

I said it on here at the start of the season, I like the bloke. He comes across as a proper man and doesn't seem to buy into the hyperbole and bollocks of the PL. Doesn't get drawn by stupid questions from the media and no histrionics etc. I've no doubt that he'll be gutted that they failed to make top 4 and from his comments I'm wondering if there was an anti Arsenal dynamic within the club and not just amongst the supporters.

I'd love to see him leave and that could well happen, because apart from him being seriously pissed off, I doubt the comments have gone down well with Levy and the supporters.
As a half Australian myself I like his "fuck off mate" attitude. Probably the least hateable of all the scum managers. I hope he gets out of there and manages a big club. And as you say he will probably be gone soon enough as I'd say Levy was spitting piss when Fat Angie went after that scum "fan" last night. :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:12 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 5:14 pm

As a half Australian myself I like his "fuck off mate" attitude. Probably the least hateable of all the scum managers. I hope he gets out of there and manages a big club. And as you say he will probably be gone soon enough as I'd say Levy was spitting piss when Fat Angie went after that scum "fan" last night. :lol:

Yep, a straight talking, no nonsense Aussie. As much as I hate all things Tottenham, I can’t dislike a bloke who strikes me as a decent type. Of course, I might be wrong, but he seems like a man’s man, with an old school standard of behaviour. Doesn’t make excuses and cry about decisions etc and as I said before, won’t let the media draw him into their scurrilous games.

Strikes me as too decent for that rank fucking shower. It’s a truly horrible club. Hope he has a big bust up with that snake Levy, tells him to fuck off and leaves. It’s not pleasant when there’s a scum manager that I can’t detest, ridicule, or ideally both.