Euro 2024

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Euro 2024

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Anyone going out there? Looks like it will be a real festival of football.

A tip for you. Apparently it’s cheaper to fly into Dublin and then across to Germany. Something to do with supply and demand. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Re: Euro 2024

Post by DB10GOONER »

:oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Oh dear. This is piss weak mate. :oops: :lol:

I think a few of "the characters" on here that "don't have a scooby" might have touched a nerve in the ol' Bobster! :lol:

SteveO, mate, give the Bobster a hand here willya ffs mate. :lol: :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 8:48 pm

I think a few of "the characters" on here that "don't have a scooby" might have touched a nerve in the ol' Bobster! :lol:

Not sure what’s up with you pal. You’ve been triggered a lot recently. Some of the jail stories you’ve imagined up are plain strange to be honest. :lol:

If any of the posters on here ever get tickets to a game again (and I doubt they will) then come say hello some time. :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking hell, not another one of these fucking things. Fucking 75 European teams playing each other in identikit stadia for a fucking month when they should all be on holiday and dickheads lobbing beer and jumping through bus stop roofs in shitholes like Wolverhampton or Crawley when Ingerland beat Albania one-nil with a deflected goal in injury time because "It's fucking coming home" before losing 2-0 to Bulgaria or someone in the quarter-finals and it all being the fault of black people and gays or something.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 8:03 am
Fucking hell, not another one of these fucking things. Fucking 75 European teams playing each other in identikit stadia for a fucking month when they should all be on holiday and dickheads lobbing beer and jumping through bus stop roofs in shitholes like Wolverhampton or Crawley when Ingerland beat Albania one-nil with a deflected goal in injury time because "It's fucking coming home" before losing 2-0 to Bulgaria or someone in the quarter-finals and it all being the fault of black people and gays or something.
Yup. I couldn't even tell you if Oireland are in it tbh. Just can't be arsed with interlull football. I actually hope we are not in it as our version of your mongs is the Oirish Celtic fans that "hate the Brits" but support Celtic, a BRITISH team and are usually either manure or the mousers fans too, and during these poxy borefests all turn into IRA sympathisers and sing anti British songs. Cretinous mong twats every one of them. :oops: :roll:

Of course that's not every Oireland fan just as not every England fan is a hooligan but its enough of them that I just have grown to despise the concept of interlull football.

Club before country every single time. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Not sure what’s up with you pal. You’ve been triggered a lot recently. Some of the jail stories you’ve imagined up are plain strange to be honest. :lol:

If any of the posters on here ever get tickets to a game again (and I doubt they will) then come say hello some time. :barscarf:
Well it's a shame SteveO didn't jump in and show you how to get involved in a bit of good natured slagging and banter before you had your little racist anti Irish rant on the Super 6 thread and got banned for a week huh? Maybe it's you that's been triggered? :oops:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Used to be good when it was 16 teams

Got tickets in ballot to one game. Sweaties vs someone. Sold.

Would have been a decent lads road trip had we got a few games (not scummy home nations ones with all the scum who follow)

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 9:05 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well it's a shame SteveO didn't jump in and show you how to get involved in a bit of good natured slagging and banter before you had your little racist anti Irish rant on the Super 6 thread and got banned for a week huh? Maybe it's you that's been triggered? :oops:
What did I miss!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

In 2006 a group of us went to Berlin and Frankfurt over three weeks.

It was some craic.

Brazil were based in Frankfurt. It was a fantastic carnival atmosphere.
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Tue May 28, 2024 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Bollox to Euro 24, I couldn't give a flying fuck about it. Just hope none of our players get injured.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:02 pm
Bollox to Euro 24, I couldn't give a flying fuck about it. Just hope none of our players get injured.
That's how I view all interlull football, a risk of injury to key players. :|

augie

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:02 pm

I'll watch it cos there is no other football on, but I do think that extending the amount of teams in the finals had diluted the product both in terms of quality of games, and the prestige of getting there

I will also watch it with an eye on any new upcoming players who might make us a better team - rehasing the names of average players like vlahovic etc do nothing to get a man juiced up about next season, but seeing a young player display real quality without the bullshit hype is the type of thing that intrigues me

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Think I'll stick a tenner on France to win it out,7/2 with PP ,england are 3/1

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 10:38 am

England are shorter odds to win it than france ?? Are you serious ?? PP must be on the piss take :lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 11:34 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 10:38 am

England are shorter odds to win it than france ?? Are you serious ?? PP must be on the piss take :lol: :lol:
I am serious, they've France as 2nd favs followed by Germany at 4/1