Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Other Matches Thread

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Cheaty might as well make the most of it because the closest they'll be getting to Wembley in the next few years will be the Conference play-off final.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Kingralph wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:35 pm
Out of interest who do you want to win today? Personally I’d rather Lance Armstrong FC did as it doesn’t really mean anything to anyone.
Why though?
Today should mean something.
It is the FA Cup - don’t fall for the media brainwashing.

Cup Final days are what it’s all about - about time Arteta got that memo

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If we had gone at 115 FC - like manure have here - that day in the league we might have won that title..... :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DeBruyne was a disgrace for that whole first half. Walker and Stones are comedy gold at times in defence.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:48 pm
If we had gone at 115 FC - like manure have here - that day in the league we might have won that title..... :|
Yea, we definitely had our chances......worth remembering that every point is immeasurable no matter what stage of the season. It's only City who can drop points early doors then scoop up every point necessary in the last 10, 12 or 15 games.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I argued that at the time and got slated for it :roll: That citeeh defence is not a patch on what it was, and given a choice between keeping laporte and diaz, I would have kept laporte so I cant understand why they let him go

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Just heard I'm going to hear the views of Xhaka at half time.....scrambling for the remote, then saw it was Shaka Hislop.......remember him?

No, not really :?

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Was hoping for the cheaters to win it 10-0, but failing that I just can’t bring myself to back the bald fraud and his team of robots. They’re the most boring fuckers on the planet. Lovely 2nd goal. I guess if Man U throw it away from here though that would also be quite funny.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

The Man City players have been told to lose.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

City were on the piss all week. If they had to win this they would just like the 6 points they took off united in the league this season.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:57 pm
City were on the piss all week. If they had to win this they would just like the 6 points they took off united in the league this season.
Agreed. Wont lose sleep over the red Mancs winning but hard not to feel a bit annoyed by it. Laser focus for 9/9 league games to deprive us of the title, then they turn up like a bunch of wasters to the FA Cup final.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:54 pm
Just heard I'm going to hear the views of Xhaka at half time.....scrambling for the remote, then saw it was Shaka Hislop.......remember him?

No, not really :?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:53 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I argued that at the time and got slated for it :roll: That citeeh defence is not a patch on what it was, and given a choice between keeping laporte and diaz, I would have kept laporte so I cant understand why they let him go
Who slated you augster? I mean, you always have to try and beat your direct rival for the title. I knew that draw that day would cost us long term and I think many Gooners realised it too. It was only the Arteta cultists that were hailing it as a wonderful achievement. :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:57 pm
There's a couple of them out there look like they are still drunk. :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Donkey DeBruyne off. Over rated twat. :lol: