What/Where Now For Jose

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

What/Where Now For Jose

Post by augie »

Poor old Jose might be firmly in the sh*t now that it appears like robben is going to real madrid. I would assume that along with robino real would be set on the wings which leaves our Jose well and truely up the crapper. I have stated in the past that I would be happy to see his return to us but after Arsene's comments last saturday I can only assume that even he is pissed off by now with jose which means no return for reyes. There is no doubt that real have tried to screw us on a price for reyes which I am glad to see has so far failed but if Arsene is intent on bringing in another signing or 2 does this depend on any incoming funds from the transfers of jose & freddie ? Everyday now seems to bring more twists,turns,questions and problems that we can only hope in time will work out in our favour.

REB

Post by REB »

la liga wont start till sept so lots of time still 4 wenger 2 sell reyes,, cant ee him comin back 2 be honest,, even if the madrid deal falls thru i hav no douth there would be other takers 4 him,, :mrgreen:

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

I have no sympathy :twisted:

Wenger showed a lot of faith in bringing him to Arsenal for what would in time have been a massive fee. If he turns his back on Arsenal then he is no friend of mine so he can feck off :(

we_are_the_arsenal

Post by we_are_the_arsenal »

hopefully we sell him, but it has to be at a decent price. those assholes at real madrid are trying to pick him up to cheaply.

gunners-need-steel

Post by gunners-need-steel »

man, him turn his back on arsenal a bad thing ? damn, and I was celeberating that it made it easier to get rid of him ...

the guy was no good at all .. gave away the ball most of the time, no enthusiasm, no committment ...

even if no one from la liga buys him, AW should make sure he never nears the first team again next season ... using him in a match is like removing one of our players and letting the opponents play with 12 .. :twisted: :P :twisted: :!:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

serves him right he was liability when playing for us all the opposing players had to do was kick him and that was it out of the game! not the sort of player we need i bet the Neville sisters would love to see him come back he was their little bitch. after all that i think he should not be sold for no less than 10mil

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Athletico Madrid who were linked with Reyes have just signed Forlan so that might count him out of their plans too. Im sure someone will have him and im glad Arsenal have stood their ground regarding his price.

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Jose is frounting the anti global warming charity he doesn't want us to recycle or anythink like that we must all drive 4x4's around london he just wants the world not to rain :D :wink:
then he will be able to play some football :?
i will beliveve it when i see it jose :lol:

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

Why don't we stick him on our left wing on hot days against southern sides?

gunners-need-steel

Post by gunners-need-steel »

Goonanana wrote:Why don't we stick him on our left wing on hot days against southern sides?
We might as well, build several teams:
team-1: those that play against nothern-sides on rainy days
team-2: those that play against nothern-sides on hot days
team-3: those that play against southern-sides on rainy days
team-4: those that play against souther-sides on hot days

while we are at it, we migt also find it useful to have:
team-5?: those that play against nothern-sides midweek on rainy days
team-6?: those that play against nothern-sides weekends on hot days
:mrgreen:

come off it, Reyes is shit and a fraud, and would probably not make it here no matter what rules you make especially for him ... his mind is just not in it, which is terrible for a footballer. As someone who used to play before (well, not to a noted high level), football provided wicked enjoyment whether it was raining or not .. and this tosser is being paid megabucks and he cant be bothered to exert himself and blames the rain.
:evil: :!:

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Maybe Arsene can loan him to a championship side like all the kids who need to do some growing up a bit before they become established stars.

stats

Post by stats »

Chopper wrote:Maybe Arsene can loan him to a championship side like all the kids who need to do some growing up a bit before they become established stars.

:mrgreen:

RaM

Post by RaM »

Maybe Reyes can be sent over here to play in the A-League :D

We don't get too much rain usually...'cept the last month or so...but that was needed to break the drought, and it is winter.

REB

Post by REB »

poor u ram ha ha. been pissin here 4 last 6wks and it is summer,, sent reyes over here 2 league of ireland the prick :mrgreen:

RaM

Post by RaM »

Ha ha, yeah i've been told by my family back there about the bad weather.

You had relatively good weather before that though didn't you?