ewood Park, Blackburn, whos going?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

well for blackburn and bolton im going to get coach. but for man u newcastle sunderland id be up for getting the train definitely if its only 3-4 hours. 6 hours on the coach to newcastle & sunderland!!

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

I have got my Ticket and I will be there again!!!

dvbrisgooner1

Post by dvbrisgooner1 »

I'm driving up there with car load. Easy to get to by car, and easy to get away from. Just go to hope for good traffic on M25 and M6 or could be a really long day - but it wouldn't be the first time would it?!

:banner:

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

dvbrisgooner1 wrote:I'm driving up there with car load. Easy to get to by car, and easy to get away from. Just go to hope for good traffic on M25 and M6 or could be a really long day - but it wouldn't be the first time would it?!

:banner:
I'll see you in the watford gap services lol

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Despite all my negativity at the moment I will be there. Driving 4 of us up.

Always loved Ewood ever since winning 1-4 there on the way to the double in the pissing snow ! Froze my nuts off there last year winning in the Carling too....