Introducing myself and saying hello

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

of course "kev" (as T.S calls him) has an account, his alter ego on the forums is gooner ed.

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

As if gooner ed could be anyone else :roll: Yes it is him and he's not boring :?

U.F.G Anfield '89

Dicko wrote:As if gooner ed could be anyone else :roll: Yes it is him and he's not boring :?
a gooner called edward (or eduardo) perhaps?

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:
Dicko wrote:As if gooner ed could be anyone else :roll: Yes it is him and he's not boring :?
Seems like Gooner ed is a man of foresight...or is that (be)hindsight

U.F.G Anfield '89

Galasso wrote:
U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:
Seems like Gooner ed is a man of foresight...or is that (be)hindsight
foresight? Precognition more like, mystic ed of gooner towers, has a certain ring to it, don't you think?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welcome on board Mickey Cannon. I've read your stuff for a good while too. Mostly excellent. 8)

Lads, we have a pro on here now. We better sharpen up our acts!

Or post more pics of tits. :wink:

Cue another tit pun-a-thon... :roll: :lol:

All the breast... :oops:

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

Cesc is God wrote:Has Kevin Whitcher got an account on here? Or is the boring admin bloke :)

er, i didn't realise it was a mystery. thought the fact that i start all the threads on 'further discussion' based on the main site articles kind of made that obvious, but just to clarify for everyone, i am responsible for the editorial content of both the printed issue and the website - and gooner.ed is obviously short for gooner editor.

by the way, if anyone wants to write articles for the website, just email them to me direct - [email protected].

aside from that - thanks for all the support from those defending me against the accusation of being dull :lol: - i'll grant you my opinions are probably not as outrageous as the highbury spy, but i'm not a wind-up merchant and in this gig you have to retain some element of responsibility.

so hope that's cleared everything up - kevin whitcher is gooner.ed - one and the same. 8)

REB

Post by REB »

mickey cannon legend :D :D :D

Mickey Cannon

Darren Bent

Post by Mickey Cannon »

[quote="TFI Arsenal"]hello mickey. have enjoyed your column for many a year now. one question about the current issue.

darren bent. a gooner? for real?[/quote]

Yes he is a Gooner, I really cannot explain how I know, not fair on the person but yes it is a fact and there are pics out there with him holding Arsenal shirts

Mickey Cannon

Mickey Cannon

Thanks

Post by Mickey Cannon »

[quote="DB10GOONER"]Welcome on board Mickey Cannon. I've read your stuff for a good while too. Mostly excellent. 8)

Lads, we have a pro on here now. We better sharpen up our acts!

Or post more pics of tits. :wink:

Cue another tit pun-a-thon... :roll: :lol:

All the breast... :oops:[/quote]

Thanks for all the kind words chaps, where were you all when the gooner end of season survey plumped me 7th spot!!!
Galasso hinted that The Gooner isn't funny enough, there's always an opportunity for anyone to contribute, so if you can produce some humourous material, feel free to send it in.

Are the Spy or the queen on this forum, what, are they not one of the same???

Mickey Cannon

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Welcome Mickey

You dont have to be mad but it helps.Its a great place for instant debate and also a laugh along the way. When is the Spy going to join us?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner.ed wrote:
Cesc is God wrote:Has Kevin Whitcher got an account on here? Or is the boring admin bloke :)

er, i didn't realise it was a mystery. thought the fact that i start all the threads on 'further discussion' based on the main site articles kind of made that obvious, but just to clarify for everyone, i am responsible for the editorial content of both the printed issue and the website - and gooner.ed is obviously short for gooner editor.

by the way, if anyone wants to write articles for the website, just email them to me direct - [email protected].

aside from that - thanks for all the support from those defending me against the accusation of being dull :lol: - i'll grant you my opinions are probably not as outrageous as the highbury spy, but i'm not a wind-up merchant and in this gig you have to retain some element of responsibility.

so hope that's cleared everything up - kevin whitcher is gooner.ed - one and the same. 8)
Bit nonplussed here... :? I too thought everyone knew who the Gooner Ed was.

And deffo NOT boring. Doing a great job 8) . Actually, Gooner Ed, if I can be so impertinent as to ask;

What is the deal with this gig? Are you paid a wage? Or do you subsidise it with a 9 to 5? Or is it just a labour of love at your own expense? And if so, just how wealthy are you???!! :wink:

Obviously you don't have to answer any of the above, I'm just being a nosey crunt... :roll:

TheOne2Smooth

Re: Thanks

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

Galasso hinted that The Gooner isn't funny enough, there's always an opportunity for anyone to contribute, so if you can produce some humourous material, feel free to send it in.

Are the Spy or the queen on this forum, what, are they not one of the same???

Mickey Cannon
I would contribute but I'm to busy writing my next novel Lol

or you could have a feature called TheOne2Smooth one liner of the month?????? :lol: [/quote]

TFI Arsenal

Post by TFI Arsenal »

now i'd definitely get a subscription rather than buy at the game if the one2smooth one liners was a regular feature. in fact why not bring out your own fanzine?

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

THEONE2SMOOTH,

ARE YOU POSTING AS TFI ARSENAL AS WELL? :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink: