Reality Check for Mr Wenger please

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Reality Check for Mr Wenger please

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Why oh why is it everyone elses fault when Wenger does not get the required result.

1 At the AGM he slates the home fans for not being vocal...(True) But nevertheless a fucking own goal imo, Never turn on your own !!!

2 Then when the volumes just about right for AW... He..yes he..makes the most stupid substitutions against the scum at 4-2 up....Fucking taking off VP and Walcott and Nasri who were having excellent games.
He then blames the defence.......Wrong Mr W you DEPLETED the midfield and let those bastards back into the game...
I along with the others in Block19 next to the scum sung our hearts out that night..and when it really mattered YOU FUCKED UP....The stick we had to take for your mindless tactics..

3 You ring the changes and get done good and proper by a team of Championship standard....

Start taking some of the blame....and ditch your arrogance...When the going gets tough...You should also step up to the plate...and if that means taking it on the chin then so be it....

digger

Post by digger »

Agreed.

Welcome to the dark side Allguns :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Digger....Your everywhere.... :wink:

digger

Post by digger »

It's not just one person mate, there's thousands of me, chatting crap on every messageboard in the world :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

What a downer the other night..... :banghead:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Allgunsblazin wrote:What a downer the other night..... :banghead:
i actually questioned why i bother going to see the arsenal on wednesday. driving up like a nutter from the pissing south coast and spending an insane amount of money in the process. not to mention getting in at gone 1am and being at work 8

i can handle when we our outplayed but our attitude stinks, it disgusts me that these players get paid a disgusting amount of money and dont look bothered, cocky and predictable,

i however dont earn loads of money, i dont earn bad money but to be a true arsenal fan these days you need a big wallet. and with fuel food and mortgage payments etc the way it is should i really be wasting my money on a team that doesnt deserve it!

if only it were that simple, see you all next saturday for the manc game :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Yes Bournemouth forgot all about the travelling and xtra costs got home gone 1am took me hours to get to sleep...Then back to work...I'll be there on Wednesday night fingers crossed.....

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

BournemouthRED wrote:i can handle when we our outplayed but our attitude stinks, it disgusts me that these players get paid a disgusting amount of money and dont look bothered, cocky and predictable
did anyone hear the stroy about dinamo zagreb and a trip to the training ground?

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Yes Bournemouth forgot all about the travelling and xtra costs got home gone 1am took me hours to get to sleep...Then back to work...I'll be there on Wednesday night fingers crossed.....
i was knackered when i got in but was too annoyed to sleep, why do we do it ourselves :lol:

roll on next week, expectations will be low but after losing to hull, fulhum and stoke i wouldnt bet against us beating those mancs

digger

Post by digger »

xDAVEYx wrote: did anyone hear the stroy about dinamo zagreb and a trip to the training ground?
Nope?

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

basically some nutters broke in and confronted the first team after a piss poor showing and they took their shirts because 'they didnt deserve to wear them'

who's up for a trip to london colney then?! :lol:

digger

Post by digger »

I'm in :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

What people would do for a shirt.....

You lot have the shirts and I'll have the Rolexes...... :D

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

im not entirely sure arsenal even train at all!

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Spuds level...... :banghead: