polish gooners

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welcome on board mate.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Welcome. I uesd to go to Warsaw quite a bit on business. Nice place. There were always some very nice ladies in the basement bar at the Marriott. Bit expensive though. :oops:

I've just been on the ticket site and there are loads of tickets still avalable for B'burn, so if you get in early on MOnday you will easily get 3 together, can't let you have my membership as I am going to that game.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Wayno wrote:I have no tickets but I do have much fondness towards small and medium sized furry animals. Very small pets such as hamsters and gerbils can always be used for rectal fun but I must consider the age of the anaimal. Young and feisty feels great but they tend to bite, where as the older pet tends to move less active but the user is much less likely ro suffer bites. One must also consider what cologne they wear 8)
You come out with some quality posts Wayno but just picturing our young Polish friend reading this with a totally confused look on his face is a gem!!

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Welcome to the forum, szulcu91 8)

szulcu91

Post by szulcu91 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Wayno wrote:I have no tickets but I do have much fondness towards small and medium sized furry animals. Very small pets such as hamsters and gerbils can always be used for rectal fun but I must consider the age of the anaimal. Young and feisty feels great but they tend to bite, where as the older pet tends to move less active but the user is much less likely ro suffer bites. One must also consider what cologne they wear 8)
You come out with some quality posts Wayno but just picturing our young Polish friend reading this with a totally confused look on his face is a gem!!
for your own information I understant everything... dont u think I am airhead

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

szulcu91 wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
for your own information I understant everything... dont u think I am airhead
Szulcu91, would you be impressed if I told you I made some Pierogi recently?!!

szulcu91

Post by szulcu91 »

the English can make pierogi??? I am so proud :) what did u put inside??? mashrum meat or cabbage? 8)

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

szulcu91 wrote:the English can make pierogi??? I am so proud :) what did u put inside??? mashrum meat or cabbage? 8)
He OBVIOUSLY baught it from one of the local Polski Skleps that are EVERYWHERE in London, but making it in English terms is pooping it in a microwave :)

I'm sooo good at making food i should be a chef :)

szulcu91

Post by szulcu91 »

in Polish:
Więc życzę smacznego jedzenia polskich pierogów :D a co z bigosem schabowym z kapustą zasmażaną :D Jedliście je wcześniej??? :-P Jakie polskie słowa znacie, jestem bardzo ciekawy :D

the same in English:
so enjoy your "Polish" pierogi :D what about bigos or schabowy z kapusta zasmazana :D have u eaten before??? :-P which Polish words do u know I am very intresting :D

is it Polish a dificult lang???

stefanek

Post by stefanek »

Czesc szulcu91 - Are you Legia? I am 1/2 Polski - Arsenal and Legia - I hope you have no problems finding tickets and if you want to meet up for a Piwo then drop me a PM - I have family just outside Warszawa in Piastow......Powidzenia in getting Bilety.......

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

I once met a fit Polish bird at work who didn't wanna know. szulcu91, it's your fault. :banghead: :lol:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

szulcu91 wrote:the English can make pierogi??? I am so proud :) what did u put inside??? mashrum meat or cabbage? 8)
I've been eating Pierogi for at least 30 years! We put cabbage/sauerkraut or potato in them (must try mushrooms soon!!) with loads of bits of bacon and onions on top. MARVELLOUS!!

My old man used to make bigos which was magnificent too but haven't had that for years.
Never learned the language unfortunately.

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

szulcu91 wrote:polish girls have not morals :lol: I must truly say no!!! I have a girlfriend from 15 years old and she is very faithful
Blimey, at least wait until she's 16!

:D :D

Only kidding Szulcu

:wink:

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

We had a Polish girl where I used to work, she was a very georgeous blonde.

Where I work now no poles, but several czechs. All of whom I wouldn't mind bouncing except one, who is a very nice girl if a little masculine and a bit scary.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

What do you call a good looking girl in Poland?
A tourist...