Swiss 'Cygan' strikes again

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

having just seen the performances of diaby and denilson against tbe boltscum i have to say that shit is the last word which would spring to mind, come to think of it denilson was pretty excellent in the second leg against the spuds as well.

no offence goonermc but i think humble pie may be the order of the day.

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Thought most gooners understood sarcasm. Guess i was wrong. :)

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

O.K, i feel i have to SPELL OUT what i meant for those who are(how can i put this?) slightly slower than the rest of us. Someone was banging on about how Senderos is still young, still learning about the game. Now all the players i mentioned and said they were shit are f###ing brilliant. It was a SARCASTIC WAY of implying that age is no excuse for poor performances when your in a team of players, some of which are even younger than yourself and putting in amazing performances week in and week out. To be fair it wasn't a great point but in my defence i was quite intoxicated at the time. :D :D I thought at the end of the post when i said i wished we'd bought Steed Malbranque might have given the whole Sarcasm thing away. :wink: :wink:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Well Big Phil looks likely to start against Blackburn at the weekend so we will have another chance to see whether he can turn in a rock solid performance or whether he will again be culprit of another calamitous error. Although I do not rate him, I certainly hope he proves me wrong and begins to show why Wenger has faith in him. I will gladly eat my words if he can become the next TA6.

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Well paid Phill. Really good game today looked more like a centre half than a lamp post. Although i would say that we weren't tested too much by Blackburn's spoiling tactics and negativity. But keep working hard and turning out decent performances then you may one day be compared to TA.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Sorry about that i just read the "these kids are shit" bit (as a quote in someone else's post, i know stupid for starters), flew off the handle and wrote a response, i didn't even read to the Malbranque bit.

What can i say Intoxication can happen to anyone, that sort of intoxication can make anyone lose their sense of irony and even ability to propperly check sources.

jesus this is embarrassing :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: