Will The Real Aresnal Please Turn Up

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

elpelsarmy wrote:Question for Gooner.ed, That Sperz twat hasnt put his e mail address on his profile [suprise] but you must know it, any chance you can leak it out so we can all crucify the saddo next time we dick them?? come on you know it makes sense!!!

leave it with me. not sure how i find it, but am sure the webmaster will. i'm not around much over the weekend, so i'll get him to provide the details on monday all being well. as for Y1ddo's continued access to the forum, for now he's (assuming Y1ddo has any bollocks but that's another conversation) welcome to continue exposing himself for the deluded fool he is. :roll:

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

this one is alot more fun though just register with a suitably annoying name and then let rip at the silly spud bastards

www.spurscommunity.co.uk :twisted:

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

elpelsarmy wrote:Question for Gooner.ed, That Sperz twat hasnt put his e mail address on his profile [suprise] but you must know it, any chance you can leak it out so we can all crucify the saddo next time we dick them?? come on you know it makes sense!!!
The e-mail address may not be listed on the profile but if you place your cursor over e-mail it appears mail to:[email protected] in the bottom left of my internet explorer browser.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

good spot!

now if he had any intelligence, Y1ddo would have set up that email address just to post on Arsenal websites. But he's a Spuds fan, so maybe not...

let us know how you get on if anyone wants to get into a tit for tat exchange, although might be an idea to set up an email account just for this particular venture yourselves.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Well, well, well
the spuds certainly showed us "arscum" at shite fart lane last night didn't they
2-0 and they fucked it up
'99 and never again!

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

FUCL OFF TOTTENHAM U FUCKIN SCUM C****...TOO EMBARRSSED TOJOIN UR OWN FOURUM U FUKIN POOF...PROPPER SUPPORTER....SEE U IN CARDIFF...OH NO UR OUT SORRY..

WE WILL SEE YA WE WILL SEE YA WE WILL SEE YA AT THE LANE