Sky Sports News

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tenementfunster5

Sky Sports News

Post by tenementfunster5 »

What is it with sky sports news and Chelski almost every day they have a piece from chelski T.V. Usually with and overrated player going on about how tha spirit is good and there just concentrating on their football Fuck off every club is concentrating on the football that is what they are paid to do. All this is doing is creating more little Lampards. I used to walk through my town centre and see kids in Arsenal shirts now all I see is kids with those Chelski puffa jacket things and it's getting on my tits. Lets hope the KGB move in on the bridge and we can all return to normality

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Look on the bright side, whilst their parents are spending money on chav shirts, they are not buying drugs. If they are not buying drugs, this means demand is lower and prices will reflect this, thus meaning better deals for the Gooner looking for recreational drug ehancment.

Trevheff

Post by Trevheff »

Theme of the season? "We did it for JT". F*ck off you knobs. Granted, what happened to Terry on Sunday was horrible, we don't wish that on anyone and thank god he's not seriously hurt.

But we had it for weeks when he was out with his back injury. The Chav's did it for JT last week in Porto when he hurt his ankle in the first 10 mins. We know he was injured, so f*cking what?! I also know that Gallas was out for around 10 weeks but did we hear much about that? Did we f*ck!

And, according to Richard "I'm a twat" Kayes, Maureenyo proved he loved the fans and was in tune with them by pumping his Chelsea badge at the final whistle. Mr Keys, Ashley Cole did that all the time with his Arsenal badge and we all know how that turned out. So don't be such a fickle dick!

Romana

Post by Romana »

He obviously didn't watch Mourinio (sorry about spelling) when he was sat back slumped in his chair with a face like a smacked arse. He looked so full of passion then (I think not!!)

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Todays evening standard featured an article asking if Wenger was right to stick with the kids. I believe a gooner contributor made our feelings heard but Hansen the scouse loving numptey said that Arsenal were demeening the competition by playing that team. What so it's demeening to got to WBA and win to go to Everton and win to go to Anfield and thump Liverpool to Beat the spuds over 2 legs after being 2 nil down and to out play the 'special one's' bunch of "world class" players for an hour. Yeah fuck off!! please can some Journos appreciate the great things Wenger and his team are doing.

Special mention to Andy Gray, the only sensible talking pundit around. He said of the performance that 'I've seen Chelski play some of the best teams in Europe, and no one, NO ONE has made Chelski chase shadows like Arseanl did' nuff said.

Gooner_mojo

Post by Gooner_mojo »

Yeah watched the whole game yesterday after recording it, and fair play to Andy Gray, he was always praising our kids saying they were a joy to watch and you could tell he so wanted us to win. He even criticised the ref for not booking some chelsea players after he booked ours. The ONLY pundit who talks real sense.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

tenementfunster5 wrote:Todays evening standard featured an article asking if Wenger was right to stick with the kids. I believe a gooner contributor made our feelings heard...

just curiosity as i have been away from london since monday evening. which contributor was it? if anyone still has last night's paper or a good memory