Arsenal v Valencia

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Post by augie »

Close tight pitches like this fcuk us over every single time :roll: In that regard celtic park will suit us but goodison park sure as hell wont :worried:

projoe

Post by projoe »

a minute silence before the 2nd half, obviously forgot about it at the start :?

Dan!

Post by Dan! »

projoe wrote:arsenal tv doesnt exist anymore :?
Oh really? When have they ceased? However, EPG information is still available. (sry for OT)

Edit: I've found the suitable thread.
Last edited by Dan! on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

feck i thought that was in!!!!!! :cry:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

that's the fabregas we know

G-Man

Post by G-Man »

i wish theo would get his eyes tested!!!

digger

Post by digger »

Why is Song wearing white socks? :?

columoz

Post by columoz »

daniel jarque has just died in the last hour. hes the espanyol captain, hence the minutes silence at half time.heart attack

digger

Post by digger »

Lost my stream... anyone got a working link please?

hanny73

Post by hanny73 »

columoz wrote:daniel jarque has just died in the last hour. hes the espanyol captain, hence the minutes silence at half time.heart attack

MADRID — The skipper of Spanish top flight side Espanyol, Dani Jarque, has died from a heart attack while on a pre-season training camp in Italy, Spanish media reported Saturday.

The 26-year-old Jarque was reported to have died at the hotel where the team were staying in the town of Coviciana. He was found after teammates realised he had not shown for a meal.

Espanyol did not immediately confirm the news.

Jarque's death comes two years after the death, also from heart failure, of Sevilla defender Antonio Puerta, who died aged 22 after having collapsed during the opening game of the Spanish La Liga season.

augie

Post by augie »

columoz wrote:daniel jarque has just died in the last hour. hes the espanyol captain, hence the minutes silence at half time.heart attack

HOLY SHIT :shock: :shock: :shock: There are far far too many footballers and professional athletes in general keeling over nowadays :(

G-Man

Post by G-Man »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If AW doesn't see and admit we need a mid-field general and a beast at CB - after this then we really are FUCKED....they may be a diving bunch of twats but they're cutting us to ribbins through the centre and traore is OWNED! :twisted:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

digger

Post by digger »

Tragic news about Jarque... shows how finely tuned these athletes are. Puts a 3 week hamstring strain firmly into perspective :(

augie

Post by augie »

Getting back to our game I have to say that, while song may have improved a lot at intercepting the balls in front of our defence, is there anybody in world football that gives away as many stupid fouls as he does ? :roll: :oops: The guy simply cannot tackle and I have argued that for a long long time and I would have thought that the ability to tackle would be a priority for a DM :roll: :banghead: