if we divided the ground in to rsose tinters and realists...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: if we divided the ground in to rsose tinters and realist

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonermc wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:what side would make more noise? disscuss
Oh my god! My biggest pet hate. People who make a statement/opinion then add discuss(with one s) at the end.....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not quite as irritating as people finishing every statement with "Simples" at the moment.
:D

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

SteveO 35 wrote:
goonermc wrote:
Oh my god! My biggest pet hate. People who make a statement/opinion then add discuss(with one s) at the end.....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not quite as irritating as people finishing every statement with "Simples" at the moment.
:D
I've noticed people saying that also, you know what, they should all be round up and shot. Simples........ :banghead: :banghead:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

goonermc wrote:
:lol: you know what, it actually winds me up too! :oops:

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

BournemouthRED wrote:
goonermc wrote:
:lol: you know what, it actually winds me up too! :oops:
Don't worry B Red, i do plenty of things that wind people up, my bird would agree! (starting with me calling women 'birds') :D