Hoyte the Gooner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
glenngould

Hoyte the Gooner

Post by glenngould »

“I love the Club and my dream has always been to play for Arsenal. I’ve always supported Arsenal, ever since I was a young kid, and I am still a supporter through and through. I even sing the songs when I’m sitting there watching in Emirates Stadium. When I’m not playing I always sing and cheer with the supporters. I actually really enjoy sitting with the fans and spurring the lads on. It’s a great feeling if you get the opportunity to step out and you feel something magical inside. It’s a feeling that you’ll never feel again. Emirates Stadium is home for us now really. Playing there is fantastic.”

So says Justin who thinks, on the membership DVD thing, that we...um... played Real Madrid in the semis of the CL in 2006.

ooh 2 b a

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

I adore eveything about English football. Whenver I watch football it's from the premiership....

Jose Antonio Reyes.

Wouldn't take what players say on offical dvd's too seriously. What matters is what they show when they're out there on the pitch.... & by the contracts they sign.

the_gooner89

Post by the_gooner89 »

Ive heard that before somewhere and ive even seen a video of him actually singing along whilst on the bench.

Top Gooner, give him a few more years.

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

JakeN13 wrote:I adore eveything about English football. Whenver I watch football it's from the premiership....

Jose Antonio Reyes.

Wouldn't take what players say on offical dvd's too seriously. What matters is what they show when they're out there on the pitch.... & by the contracts they sign.
I know both Hoyte brothers and I can confirm both are Hardcore Gooners
they live round my manor in Hainault, So hoyte is a big time gooner look at it if he wasnt a big Gooner he would of left now instead of playing 3rd choice RB

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

That's great to hear, It would be great to see him make it here! but in the end of the day, although I don't know him, I think we can agree on that sooner or later he's gonna run at fullpace towards our goal in a Villa or Boro shirt.

T.S

Post by T.S »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:I know both Hoyte brothers and I can confirm both are Hardcore Gooners
So was Ashley Cole once upon a time. If Hoyte gets a big offer from another club in the coming years, I wonder how much he'll be harping on about how he loves the Arsenal then. Why do people still buy this bullshit? It's all about the money.

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

tonysaunders wrote:
TheOne2Smooth wrote:I know both Hoyte brothers and I can confirm both are Hardcore Gooners
So was Ashley Cole once upon a time. If Hoyte gets a big offer from another club in the coming years, I wonder how much he'll be harping on about how he loves the Arsenal then. Why do people still buy this bullshit? It's all about the money.
Why do you always see bad in people Tony? Hoyte could of left several times with Reading, Birmingham, Villa and Everton but he didnt!

T.S

Post by T.S »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:
Why do you always see bad in people Tony? Hoyte could of left several times with Reading, Birmingham, Villa and Everton but he didnt!
I think that's a pretty sweeping statement. I don't "always see the bad in people." In fact, for the most part, I see good in people. However, I distrust all, and I do mean all professional footballers because their game is dominated by greed. But yeah, please don't start telling me that I always see the worst in people, because that is just bollocks.

Justin-the-Gooner

Post by Justin-the-Gooner »

Hoyte really is a Gooner. Reyes just did not have a clue what he is talking about. But Hoyte really is a fan and should be respected for being so loyal. The sad story is that he is too good to go through his career as a reserve player and a spectator. So as loyal as he is he probably is ambitious also so maybe he will eventually move on. But he is a Gooner forever I would say.