Friday Nights.......

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
onemoreminute

Friday Nights.......

Post by onemoreminute »

Used to luuuuuv Friday nights, getting in from a hard days work, shower, change, few beers, break some hearts :wink: and get home in the early hours.....................

Now, still get in after a hard days work, get changed, few beers, no dinner, beers, walk the dog, go to bed by 12 :D

I am now mature, or are you all the same :wink:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

how old are you?

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Re: Friday Nights.......

Post by SWLGooner »

onemoreminute wrote:Used to luuuuuv Friday nights, getting in from a hard days work, shower, change, few beers, break some hearts :wink: and get home in the early hours.....................

Now, still get in after a hard days work, get changed, few beers, no dinner, beers, walk the dog, go to bed by 12 :D

Fuccccckkkk no...

Football, a few cans, come back and found Chelsea tickets. Bloody great evening... normally like to go out etc. though.. :barscarf: :barscarf:

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

mrgnu1958 wrote:how old are you?
Why?

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

SWLGooner wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:Used to luuuuuv Friday nights, getting in from a hard days work, shower, change, few beers, break some hearts :wink: and get home in the early hours.....................

Fuccccckkkk no...

Football, a few cans, come back and found Chelsea tickets. Bloody great evening... normally like to go out etc. though.. :barscarf: :barscarf:
You are so lucky, enjoy fella!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

:lol: I know the feeling mate.

I remember when i was about 18 someone i worked with said you know when youre getting old when you go to Tescos on a Friday evening, i have :oops:

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

flash gunner wrote:

I remember when i was about 18 someone i worked with said you know when youre getting old when you go to Tescos on a Friday evening, i have :oops:
Thank god im not alone on this! :D

In some ways im glad i 'lived' when i did, the bright lights of Essex are not the same as they were :cry:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

onemoreminute wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

In some ways im glad i 'lived' when i did, the bright lights of Essex are not the same as they were :cry:
I agree i cant knock it i had a good few years of doing the Friday night thing before i settled down just glad i did and didnt settle down too young and now be regretting it

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

onemoreminute wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:

Fuccccckkkk no...

oh don't worry I will...

You are so lucky, enjoy fella!
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

onemoreminute wrote:
Why?
Sorry..im 52,so wait till you get to MY age matey :wink:
I only ***** once a month now :shock: :shock:

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

flash gunner wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

I agree i cant knock it i had a good few years of doing the Friday night thing before i settled down just glad i did and didnt settle down too young and now be regretting it
Flash
Sure it was more fun back in the early nineties, went out with my nephew last week, he is 18, felt totally lost with what him and his mates find 'funny', :twisted: he even asked me what ' Millennium, night was like?

Cheeky *word censored*!!!

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:
Why?
Sorry..im 52,so wait till you get to MY age matey :wink:
I only ***** once a month now :shock: :shock:
Still enjoy yourself Mr G!!

Im 35

Once a month, u sure? :wink:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

yes..if im lucky mate>
you are at ya most randiest between 35-40 i found.
Its downhill from there :lol:

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

Friday night in for me, doing interview preparation and watching Fever Pitch by myself! This Friday night completely sucks, ah well :cry: :evil:

BTW, very good work on the ticket SWLGooner :barscarf:

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

AA23Northbank wrote:Friday night in for me, doing interview preparation and watching Fever Pitch by myself! This Friday night completely sucks, ah well :cry: :evil:

BTW, very good work on the ticket SWLGooner :barscarf:
Cheers Simon, pretty sure I'm sorted but nothing defo yet, will drop you a text Sunday when I'm about.