could Gary Cahill be on the move?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
merse_10

could Gary Cahill be on the move?

Post by merse_10 »

Bolton have opened talks with middlesborough's David Wheater.

doubt he'd leave as captain of boro to sit on the Bolton bench.

then again,we've got a manager who has no idea what a decent defender looks like(see squillaci and his shots/backpasses to chesney today)

would love this guy in our side and could go straight into the team as he's Pl experienced.Seeing as Bolton had jacky and want Vela a deal shouldnt be too hard to imagine :roll:

FOXYARSENAL

Post by FOXYARSENAL »

any clown wld be better than that fucking twat,if i had 1 leg i cld still play better wat a joke :banghead: the thing is wenger is hell bent on the dicks he has signed and aint goin to undermine himself a few mnths later by signing another centre half, never mind squalici when is bendntner gony be put dwn or at least hanged??

Post by 1989 »

Did anyone else see that shot (I can only call it that) he hit at young Szczesny in the 2nd half? Shezza gave him the look of death afterwards. Utter shite, wtf were you thinking Wenger? You bloody mong!

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

Watching him play you'd never the he was 31 and had had a good career before he came here. He is utter shite.

If Bolton want £20m then they can fuck off but any less and we should be doing our utmost to sign him.

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

Honestly I've never noticed Cahill much and havent seen too much off him, but I'll take anyone at this stage.

I also trust the judgement of those on here... :shock: :lol:

Fact is though we all know he will never arrive!

thearsenal

Post by thearsenal »

would love to see gary cahill at arsenal but for ome reason i cant see wenger paying more than 10 mil for an english centre half

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Where the fuck is verms :cry:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Better than Squillachi and probably Kos but I don't think he's top quality and thus wouldn't pay the price that he's allegedly going for/valued at.

augie

Post by augie »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Better than Squillachi and probably Kos but I don't think he's top quality and thus wouldn't pay the price that he's allegedly going for/valued at.

Totally agree with all of the above. Thing is all of football knows (except wenger of course :roll: ) that we are in dire need of a commanding centre half so the price will automatically go up.........basic supply and demand rules