Newcastle Away Match

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Wengers fault he should of took van persie off and brought on another defender when we went down to ten men. Diaby should never play for us again and as for that useles fuck rosicky i have never seen a worst player than him at the moment

IrishGunner

Post by IrishGunner »

had to turn off my effing phone, my mates can be right *word censored* sometimes

North bank girl

Post by North bank girl »

reckon we could be the first premiership team to lose a 4-0 lead

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:Wengers fault he should of took van persie off and brought on another defender when we went down to ten men. Diaby should never play for us again and as for that useles fuck rosicky i have never seen a worst player than him at the moment
What about Squallaci????

The man is a fucking curse.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

That was utter shit. I don't care what wenger has to say, I don't care how much he blames the referee or moans about some shit, that performance int he second half was as shit as I have ever, ever seen. It was embarrassing, pathetic and spineless. We have seen some shit over the last few seasons; 4-4 v the spuds, 3-2 v wigan, 2-1 v Blackburn but enough is enough. If this club was run by a rich Russian or rich Arab, Wenger would be packing his bags tonight.

RossieGooner

Post by RossieGooner »

Have to admit i have always been a Wenger fan, and i suppose a bit of a rosetinter.

This is the last straw.

GET OUT - U ARE SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYING THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF ALL ARSENAL FANS EVERYWHERE....

A bunch of chain smoking, beer swilling lardpots that play for our local team could defend a 4 goal lead ffs.............

:banghead: :banghead:

nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

jaybee wrote:
nexum5me wrote:ALL diaby's fault
oh yeah? you take what he took and dont react - its fkn barton that needs smakin up!
i take far worse every week because at the lowly lowly level i play at, players can do what the fuck they want as generally refs want as easy a life as possible and there are most certainly no cameras to catch anything the ref doesn't see.
diaby played right into barton's hands, and i imagine barton is now the toast of the newcastle dressing room for getting him sent off.
diaby's poor discipline cost us in this game. yes wenger should've taken rvp off after the red card, and yes squid should be nowhere near our first team, but without diaby going none of that would've been costly

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

i'M aNGRY BEYOND BELIEF..AND FUCKIN' hURTING- wENGER yOU cuuuuunnntttt!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:Wengers fault he should of took van persie off and brought on another defender when we went down to ten men. Diaby should never play for us again and as for that useles fuck rosicky i have never seen a worst player than him at the moment
What about Squallaci????

The man is a fucking curse.
forgot about him what a waste of space but then again wenger knows doesn't he

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:Fuck Off Rosicky, :banghead:
:evil:
stop blaming individuals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 arrgghh !!!!!

there's so many things wrong with that game starting with how the hell did barton not get sent off for his challenge on diaby 1st half (a leg breaker!) he didnt even get booked ?

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

North bank girl wrote:reckon we could be the first premiership team to lose a 4-0 lead
Thats what the commentator said.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

If I had a flag pole on top of my house it would be flying half mast right now. In fact I would set it on fire.

I am sure I have a black arm band somewhere.

Has there ever been an Arsenal team throughout our history so mentally fragile?

North bank girl

Post by North bank girl »

http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xgwjhq someone explain why this is a pen?!

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

one think we ALL agree on is we've never been so ashamed and embarrased - AW and all the players need to answer to us all on this - especially those poor fkn supporters who went up there

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

North bank girl wrote:reckon we could be the first premiership team to lose a 4-0 lead
And the first to lose our self respect! :banghead: