The oatcake forum...

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Post by 1886 »

safcftm wrote: (I didnt manage to beat them for gayness, but I reckon I had a canny good go at it, you'll be shaking in your boots next time you're coming up our neck of the woods I promise thee!)
Sterling effort safctm :lol:
Last edited by 1886 on Sun May 01, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Safctm that is fucking brilliant. Teek a boo son.

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

SWLGooner wrote:Safctm that is fucking brilliant. Teek a boo son.
:lol: cheers, that went down better than our last arsenal related song which me and me mate decided on when pissed in Barca before the second leg. Walking around what must have been a fairly pro barca area replacing "whats going on" with "cesc fabregas" in this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnFy1luxL0A
That got us a bit of abuse off the locals if i'm honest, not too sure why, but tbh i was too pissed to give a fuck, we enjoyed ourselves!

Hey, hey, hey hey hey, hey hey hey, I said hey Cesc Fabregas- mint

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

safcftm wrote: cheers, that went down better than our last arsenal related song which me and me mate decided on when pissed in Barca before the second leg. Walking around what must have been a fairly pro barca area replacing "whats going on" with "cesc fabregas" in this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnFy1luxL0A
That got us a bit of abuse off the locals if i'm honest, not too sure why, but tbh i was too pissed to give a fuck, we enjoyed ourselves!

In the nicest way possible that is a song that could only have come from a Euro away piss-up :lol:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

SWLGooner wrote:
safcftm wrote: cheers, that went down better than our last arsenal related song which me and me mate decided on when pissed in Barca before the second leg. Walking around what must have been a fairly pro barca area replacing "whats going on" with "cesc fabregas" in this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnFy1luxL0A

In the nicest way possible that is a song that could only have come from a Euro away piss-up :lol:
:lol: indeed. IIRC we were fucked off our faces with many substances and were in one of the irish bars on las ramblas on what was probably the sunday night, where some band were on playing songs, and that was one of them, so we altered the words (which went down quite well in the pub at the time), we then kept wandering around, got lost, ended up somewhere else at some unearthly hour and kept singing it. I think the people might have been more annoyed at being woken up like, but thats what they get for blocking off the fountains, we wanted arsenal to win so we could strip off and jump in them, boring spanish fuckers :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They're such great fans up at Stoke. Remember when the court Jester Chris Kamara was their manager and they got about 4,000 fans going to their games?
What absolute scum they are. Absolute filth. Millwall get a load of stick, Leeds get a load of abuse but fuck me, Stoke fans are absolute sick *word censored*. What the fucking hell are they on up there? I know if I lived anywhere near that part of the world, I would be a miserable *word censored* but fucking hell, give it a rest, get over the fact that we beat you in the FA cup 40 odd years ago and really, winding us up over not winning trophies- fucking pathetic. They've got about one more year, two maximum in the top flight, then it's relegation, administration and gates back to 4,000. Bunch of *word censored*.

antgel

Post by antgel »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:They're such great fans up at Stoke. Remember when the court Jester Chris Kamara was their manager and they got about 4,000 fans going to their games?
What absolute scum they are. Absolute filth. Millwall get a load of stick, Leeds get a load of abuse but fuck me, Stoke fans are absolute sick c**ts. What the fucking hell are they on up there? I know if I lived anywhere near that part of the world, I would be a miserable c**t but fucking hell, give it a rest, get over the fact that we beat you in the FA cup 40 odd years ago and really, winding us up over not winning trophies- fucking pathetic. They've got about one more year, two maximum in the top flight, then it's relegation, administration and gates back to 4,000. Bunch of c**ts.
I was about to write what *word censored* they are but I couldn't do it any better. A fucking shite, depressed, no-hope part of the world with a bitter, unpleasant population. Football-wise.

However, I once knew this bird from Stoke and she couldn't wait to suck me off so, er, not all bad then. :barscarf:

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

All 3 of ya, top class posts!

JudoKilli

Post by JudoKilli »

Stokes are fucking funny! My uni is 5 minutes from Stoke, I love uni but going into Stoke is just depressing!

I don't get what everyone says about Stoke fans being hard nuts either. Ive walked through the city center with my Arsenal shirt on, shopped in their biggest shopping center and even went into the official Stoke shop to prove that i wouldn't get any abuse! A few looks, but not even one abuse comment after a whole day!

Stoke pussies, whish they could be thugs like their players, but they're just pansies.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We spend too much time worrying about these dicks quite frankly; a point that isn't loss on a few of their more literate posters on the Oatcake. Doesn't anyone think it's just a tiny bit sad that we are almost elevating their status in much the same way we did with Hull a year or so ago.

FFS - about seven years back they weren't even the best team in Stoke !

They are in a cup final that I actually hope they win. Big deal - Millwall, Cardiff and Portsmouth have all been in that mug's cup final in the past 7 years and they're all tearing up trees right now.

Shawcross is a *word censored*, so is Pulis. Success for them is a cup final once every blue moon and lower mid table. Until Derby came along they were also 'famous' for having the lowest ever points total in the top flight. They live in a place that makes the top 3 in the Times worst 50 places to live consistently. Let them be happy in their cesspit of boarded up pubs and tattoo parlours, rise above it all and wait for their little bubble to burst.

3 years maximum before they are back travelling to places like Doncaster singing "Eee-aye, eee-aye, eee-aye O.....up the football league we go".....and we'll probably not see them for 30 years again.

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

JudoKilli wrote:Stokies are fucking funny! My uni is 5 minutes from Stoke, I love uni but going into Stoke is just depressing!

I don't get what everyone says about Stoke fans being hard nuts either. Ive walked through the city center with my Arsenal shirt on, shopped in their biggest shopping center and even went into the official Stoke shop to prove that i wouldn't get any abuse! A few looks, but not even one abuse comment after a whole day!

Stoke pussies, whish they could be thugs like their players, but they're just pansies.
Well, you didn't go to the unemployment office, the bus station or the local wetherspoons...so not really a good sample, was it?

:lol: :wink:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

safcftm wrote:Reet ive been up for doing a worse song than them, I thought, hmm, they've upped the bar with "we will rock you", but I thought "no, Sunderland shall not be outdone by these heathens". So, I have devilishly attempted to make a song as gay as that just for the next time you visit the Stadium of Light, and this was not an easy task. But nonetheless, I'm pissed, so I bring you (quite fucking obviously to the tune of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k )

Wenger, I know why you feel down, I said Wenger
Cos you're in Sunderland town, I said Wenger
You can put on a frown,
Cos we're going, to, beat, your, team lad

Wenger, yes I know that we're shit, I said Wenger,
But this one time we'll hit, it off, Wenger
And Muntari's a clit, but he must, play, decent, one game

We're gonna win and look, gay while we do,
We might all wear gimp masks, fluffy handcuffs and stuff,
Would singing Delilah be too much?

Wenger, I'd say you're a has been,
I said Wenger, soon we'll be singing Queen,
I said Wenger, oh we must be so mean,
We must be, as, hard, as, nails son,

Wenger, how do you like this dress,
I said Wenger, my lad said it'd impress,
I said Wenger, he said wear nothing less,
As he, fucked, me, up, my arsehole

(I didnt manage to beat them for gayness, but I reckon I had a canny good go at it, you'll be shaking in your boots next time you're coming up our neck of the woods I promise thee!)
this is top top quality :lol: :lol: :cheers:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Looking forward to this game, hope Rambo shakes the c**t's hand hard and looks him straight in the eye. :evil:

If and when we've got a decent lead and with the points secured, there will be only one thing that will make the 3 points sweeter, Clichy goes into Delap and then stamps on the *word censored*'s wrist while he's on the floor. :twisted:

Kills 2 birds with one stone, bit of revenge and gets rid of the only weapon these onbred sister-f**king c**ts have left just in time for next week's cup final. :D

Reading through Dan's thread on the Urinal cake forum just makes you laugh. :oops: :roll:

I cannot wait to see both them and Birmingham in Europe next season. It's a win-win.

Their style of football will see them end most games with 9 men.

They will constantly get goals disallowed by the officials behind the goal for blatant fouls on the goalie and defenders.

Both sets of fans will probably get banned from away games as the knuckle dragging twats will constantly start trouble.

Here's hoping some over zealous gendarme/policia/polizia gets truncheon happy.

And to top it all, both of them are hardly going to attract top star names, Etherington or Pennant will end up somewhere esle as will Larsson,Hleb,Jerome. So with their small squads both these lovely teams will end up relegated to be replaced by decent teams.

Like said a win-win :D

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

topgoon wrote:I cannot wait to see both them and Birmingham in Europe next season. It's a win-win.
That's providing they get through the qualifiers against the likes of Inter Turku or Buducnost Podgorica :lol:

Simon

Post by Simon »

As you can imagine I'm quaking in my shoes at the thought of meeting those fierce keyboard warriors :lol: