Fat Sam on Soccer Sunday

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

AA23Northbank wrote:
augie wrote:I really really hate the fat c**t and he is now doing more of a service to football than he ever did as a manager - hope the fat c**t never gets a job in football ever again :evil: :evil: :evil:
^^^^^What he said 8)
I wish Big Sam was fed into a mincer and then made into individual pies that are used to force feed Sir Alex until he chokes to death on them.

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

frankbutcher wrote:
AA23Northbank wrote:
augie wrote:I really really hate the fat c**t and he is now doing more of a service to football than he ever did as a manager - hope the fat c**t never gets a job in football ever again :evil: :evil: :evil:
^^^^^What he said 8)
I wish Big Sam was fed into a mincer and then made into individual pies that are used to force feed Sir Alex until he chokes to death on them.
I'm pretty sure Bentley, Jenas or King Jayson would be up for that.

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:
AA23Northbank wrote:
^^^^^What he said 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can we add Tony Pulis to that as well? :barscarf: :lol:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

AA23Northbank wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:
AA23Northbank wrote:
^^^^^What he said 8)

Do you mean add Pulis to the mincer (ie a bit of double-penetration for Jayson), or add him to the list of recipients of Fat Samuel's pearls of wisdom? Either/or is fine, but if the latter, I get the impression Jayson might not want to share! :lol:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Allardyce is a decent manager to be fair, but he is only suited to "getting the most" out of poor sides. His style of play would not bring success to good sides, so he is absolutely hopelessly wrong if he actually thinks he could do a good job at the likes of Madrid. If you're not a great side he will get you organised and basically make sure you bully opposition teams and hoof the ball up to "the big man", whilst getting men around him and kicking the keeper etc. This will win you enough points, generally, to stay up in the PL whereas if you try and play football you will often be found out and relegated. End of the day, it is a tactic that works well with small teams and so, much though it is shit to watch and much though I dont like it, I can see why some clubs would want Allardyce just to try and ensure PL survival. If a club wants to improve though, having his style of play becomes a liability

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

AA23Northbank wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:
AA23Northbank wrote: ^^^^^What he said 8)

Do you mean add Pulis to the mincer (ie a bit of double-penetration for Jayson), or add him to the list of recipients of Fat Samuel's pearls of wisdom? Either/or is fine, but if the latter, I get the impression Jayson might not want to share! :lol:

I'm just getting thrown into the mix here, excuse the pun.

1.) I am all for double penetration

2.) Anything that involves a Scum player or Fergies bum bandits I do not wish to particpate in. I do have some standards you know! :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Fat Sam named new manager of West Ham yesterday morning - Yesterday afternoon news of a takeover bid at West Ham...... Lightening striking twice for the poor old bastard after what happened to him at Blackburn.....

Couldnt happen to a nicer bloke :coffeespit:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

West Ham United have given the wanker the managers job!!!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Rugby Gooner wrote:West Ham United have given the wanker the managers job!!!
Fat prick, hope the Shammers have some sense and get on his back right from the off.

NBM

Post by NBM »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fat prick, hope the Shammers have some sense and get on his back right from the off.
What would be a giggle is if the new owners give the fat fucker the boot before a ball is kicked!

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

NBM wrote:
What would be a giggle is if the new owners give the fat fucker the boot before a ball is kicked!
If he fucks up he'll have 30,000 Hammers on his back. Hope the fat c@nt ends up in a bodybag.

NBM

Post by NBM »

frankbutcher wrote:
NBM wrote:
If he fucks up he'll have 30,000 Hammers on his back. Hope the fat c@nt ends up in a bodybag.
Opening day home drubbing by Millwall should do the trick then! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

He (and Pulis/Curbishly/Pardew/Brown) are all very similar. They've achieved very little real success in the game but are hugely arrogant and egotistical and never tire of talking themselves up on TV. Reminds me of a quote from (I think) Jon Bon Jovi. He said when he was starting out he'd meet these huge rock legends and they were mostly very down to earth but it was the guys that had had a bit of limited success that usually had the huge ego and all the arrogance.

That fucking Goals on Sunday has become little more than a semi retirement show for these wankers. They go on there and get their arses kissed by that fucking buffoon Kamara to a degree where you feel like puking just watching it.

Would dearly dearly love if the Shammers got relegated with Fat Samcunt in charge and we could finally put the myth of "Big Sam" to bed once and for all. :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:Image

He looks like Boycie from Fools and Horses in this pic....Never felt people like Big Sam could cut it with a London club..Fans of London clubs don't have the up north mentality needed by Big Sam to thrive on... Hughes leaves Fulham after one season, another prick.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Total Tosser, meet him in Europe, somewhere when Blackburn were on some Pre-Season Tour, didn't give there fans the time of day.

Hope we at least buy a couple of there players sharpest then.. :shock: