is there anyone on the season ticket waiting list...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

is there anyone on the season ticket waiting list...

Post by gooner.ed »

...who did not get an invitation to apply for a season ticket this summer?

if you did not, how far down the list are you?

bit of research here, as i've a feeling the waiting list has, in reality, more or less disappeared. it's become just a list of names unwilling to pay because when they joined the list they were expecting to buy into something a bit different from what is currently on offer.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Re: is there anyone on the season ticket waiting list...

Post by SWLGooner »

gooner.ed wrote:...who did not get an invitation to apply for a season ticket this summer?

bit of research here, as i've a feeling the waiting list has, in reality, more or less disappeared. it's become just a list of names unwilling to pay because when they joined the list they were expecting to buy into something a bit different from what is currently on offer.
Yeah, I didnt get offered one, but I was at 33k last time I checked and they haven't updated it.

No ways are there 33k on there and I joined two years ago.

terry henry

Post by terry henry »

I joined the list in June and am 40,627. We know at least 13,000 have been wiped out.....

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Re: is there anyone on the season ticket waiting list...

Post by franksav63 »

SWLGooner wrote:
gooner.ed wrote:...who did not get an invitation to apply for a season ticket this summer?

Yeah, I didnt get offered one, but I was at 33k last time I checked and they haven't updated it.

No ways are there 33k on there and I joined two years ago.
My son is 32K on the list, he's been on there for 3 years...

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

i was offered this summer but couldn't accept as I'm not at home. No idea what number I was. I find it hard to believe there's more than 20,000 on the waiting list now, and even less than that actually willing to pay.

ElliotGooner

Post by ElliotGooner »

In January 2011 my brother joined both season ticket and club level waiting lists.

He was offered Club Level but received no offer of a season-ticket however he is 38,000 on the waiting list.

_James_

Post by _James_ »

If 13k got offered I must have been close as I didn't get offered one at 14,562.

terry henry

Post by terry henry »

assuming we don't win anything you should definitely be offered next year

terry henry

Post by terry henry »

ElliotGooner wrote:In January 2011 my brother joined both season ticket and club level waiting lists.

He was offered Club Level but received no offer of a season-ticket however he is 38,000 on the waiting list.
Did he take the Club Level ticket?

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

ElliotGooner wrote:In January 2011 my brother joined both season ticket and club level waiting lists.

I believe the club were offering Club Level to anyone, where ever they were on the season ticket waiting list, I think they were even offering them to existing season ticket holders in a bid to off load them. :?

Somersetgooner

Post by Somersetgooner »

14,461 on the waiting list, no offer

_James_

Post by _James_ »

terry henry wrote:assuming we don't win anything you should definitely be offered next year
If we just won the League cup I would probably still get one.

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

franksav63 wrote:

I believe the club were offering Club Level to anyone, where ever they were on the season ticket waiting list, I think they were even offering them to existing season ticket holders in a bid to off load them. :?

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure they offered me a club level, even though I had a S.T. the season before the last one.. :?

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

franksav63 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure they offered me a club level, even though I had a S.T. the season before the last one.. :?
Yes, they were seeing how many mugs they could get to take up club level, and keep their other seats too!

:shock: :lol: :wink:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

marcengels wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

Yes, they were seeing how many mugs they could get to take up club level, and keep their other seats too!

:shock: :lol: :wink:
:lol:

Yes, even I didn't take them up on this offer... :lol: