Transfer Rumours Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Percy Dalton wrote:
JMascis666 wrote:
piresistible wrote:Arteta is back on
Oh look its Mr Current Affairs. :wink:
I hear we are signing a Korean!

:roll:

have we signed that lad chamberlain from southampton yet :lol: :lol:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

safcftm wrote:
Nos89 wrote:Still no takers for the self proclaimed worlds greatest striker. Will bruce take him on again?

:barscarf: :barscarf:
I'm confident, he'll sign. Can't fucking wait to see him in the red and white stripes

Neither can we!

:lol:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

safcftm wrote:
Nos89 wrote:Still no takers for the self proclaimed worlds greatest striker. Will bruce take him on again?

I'm confident, he'll sign. Can't fucking wait to see him in the red and white stripes
is this sarcasm

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

FFS :banghead: Everyone saying Arteta being negotiated... Duncan Castles at Times is saying "Arsenal telling me deal is still off"...

WTF is going on?!?!?!

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

safcftm wrote:

nope i cant wait to see him in red and white stripes as well :barscarf:

Bergkamp-Genius

Post by Bergkamp-Genius »

safcftm wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

safcftm wrote:

Can someone put Bendy Boy's head on him please... :?

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Percy Dalton wrote:
Peeman wrote:
arsenalmorris wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Captain Fabregas wrote:Image

:barscarf:
FECK! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Obviously the only reason the board sanctioned his signing is coz it'll cost a feckin' fortune to get his name printed on the back of yer shirt ! :lol:
haha looks like i am going for RYO on mine

I'm going for OX and no number

I'm going for no shirt and not looking 14 years old!

8)

The last time u looked 14 was 50 years ago :wink:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Rosie_titters wrote:
Percy Dalton wrote:
JMascis666 wrote:
piresistible wrote:Arteta is back on
Oh look its Mr Current Affairs. :wink:
I hear we are signing a Korean!

:roll:

have we signed that lad chamberlain from southampton yet :lol: :lol:

No! We are so far behind the times he hasn't been born yet!

8)

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

arsenalmorris wrote:
safcftm wrote:

is this sarcasm
Nope, not a hint of it. If i could be arsed i'd drag up all the posts I've made in the last year or so when I've said that I'd fucking love us to sign Bendtner, brilliant signing for us, I just hope we have an option to make it permanent. Powerful, intelligent, can finish, will bring Gyan and Sessegnon into play, decent in the air, for a middle of the table side like us Bendtner is a quality signing and he's much, much better than Crouch who Spurs were trying to rob us of £10m for

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

There is no way Wenger will lose Arteta. He knows he's had all fucking summer to replace Cesc and Nasri so he wouldn't dare fuck this up........................................would he? :banghead:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

the last time i was this excited, was when i saw Sharon Stone's pussy in Basic Instinct :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

safcftm wrote:
arsenalmorris wrote:
safcftm wrote:

is this sarcasm
Nope, not a hint of it. If i could be arsed i'd drag up all the posts I've made in the last year or so when I've said that I'd fucking love us to sign Bendtner, brilliant signing for us, I just hope we have an option to make it permanent. Powerful, intelligent, can finish, will bring Gyan and Sessegnon into play, decent in the air, for a middle of the table side like us Bendtner is a quality signing and he's much, much better than Crouch who Spurs were trying to rob us of £10m for
absolutely spot on. bendtner is not as bad as people make him here. he would be a massive striker for sunderland imo. i believe nic has a decent future ahead of him.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

safcftm wrote:
arsenalmorris wrote:
safcftm wrote:

is this sarcasm
You start to lose the argument when you put the words Bendtner and intelligent in the same sentence!!!