Roasting

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Roasting

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'd never watched Comedy Roasting before...and saw this online and it is as funny as fuck...they really rip the shyte out of one another

Charlie Sheen get's roasted by other celebs ...click on the link Recommend you watch version 3 or 5 on Putlocker

http://www.putlocker.com/file/95F031A6608F5ED9#

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rosie_titters

Re: Roasting

Post by Rosie_titters »

OneBardGooner wrote:I'd never watched Comedy Roasting before...and saw this online and it is as funny as fuck...they really rip the shyte out of one another

Charlie Sheen get's roasted by other celebs ...click on the link Recommend you watch version 3 or 5 on Putlocker

http://www.putlocker.com/file/95F031A6608F5ED9#

:lol: :lol: :lol:

been a few over here, with Jimmy Carr introducing - the Bruce Forsyth and Barbara Windsor ones are quite funny

but some of them are shite, and you can clearly see they are reading of autocues and the roaster hasn't got a fucking clue who they are talking about

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Saw the charlie sheen roast tonight and it was quite good. I've seen a couple of others that were a bit lame but the best roaster was charlie sheen himself.

Can you imagine the kind of roasting Wenger would get? Now that would be skin crawling television. I reckon Tony Adams would roast him badly.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sky+'d the Charlie Sheen one last night - looking forward to watching it tonight.

The Pammie Anderson one was hilarious - the fucking things they said to and about her were gut bustingly funny. A room full of actor and rock star junkies and ex-junkies that all appeared to have had a dabble in the white stuff and a few good drinks before the show! :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

spit roasting? :? :shock:

Bergkamp-Genius

Post by Bergkamp-Genius »

The roasts they do in this country for the likes of Brucie are like songs of praise compared to the american comedy central ones...

The best thing about their roasts is the abuse the roasters aim at each other...On Sheens roast the standard of roasters was not as good as it usually is but it was still good as he is the perfect roastee...

A big downer on last nights roast for me was watching Mike Tyson :oops: wtf is the man doing... :(

For anyone who hasn't seen the American roasts before i recommend William Shatners, Joan Rivers and Pammy's they are all hilarious in a brutal kind of way....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bergkamp-Genius wrote:The roasts they do in this country for the likes of Brucie are like songs of praise compared to the american comedy central ones...

The best thing about their roasts is the abuse the roasters aim at each other...On Sheens roast the standard of roasters was not as good as it usually is but it was still good as he is the perfect roastee...

A big downer on last nights roast for me was watching Mike Tyson :oops: wtf is the man doing... :(

For anyone who hasn't seen the American roasts before i recommend William Shatners, Joan Rivers and Pammy's they are all hilarious in a brutal kind of way....
Must admit I haven't seen any of the british one's but would expect them to be very tame...But as you say the US one's are feckin' brutal...some real cheap shots...WELL BELOW THE BELT!...funny as feck though.... :D

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Bergkamp-Genius wrote:The roasts they do in this country for the likes of Brucie are like songs of praise compared to the american comedy central ones...

Must admit I haven't seen any of the british one's but would expect them to be very tame...But as you say the US one's are feckin' brutal...some real cheap shots...WELL BELOW THE BELT!...funny as feck though.... :D

watch Brucie "nice to see to you" forsyth one - can't remember who says, but they thought he was dead :lol: :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

There's one on next Tuesday evening on The Comedy Channel where they're roasting David Hasselhoff which looks quite funny. 8)

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

the hasslehoff one is funny. pam anderson's is funny. donald trump is funny.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

They fucking ripped sheen to shreds didnt they. :shock: :lol:

That is far far more harsh than the uk versions i've seen.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

my only problem with the american ones, is i don't know hardly any of the fuckers who are doing the roasting

i only knew Mike Tyson, William Shatner and Stevo - who the fuck was the young lad, colonial gaddafi lookalike and the two woman - i don't watch Greys Antonmy