Thierry Henry Appreciation Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
bigreddave

Post by bigreddave »

Note to chamakh, please please please fuck off and never come back! The king is back. :barscarf:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

There's a lot of things to be angry about at the moment but moments like this puts them on the shelf for a bit, goal was right infront of me, it was a magical moment.

Great finish, he's still got that and he's still got a football brain like when he tried to run it into the corner to waste time, loved how he tried to direct the team too, some of those twonks might learn a thing or two.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

just as well henry was going mental cos some of those *word censored* in the crowd could only politely clap, or point their fucking camera phone in his direction.

well played henry....fuck off passionless arsenal fans

:barscarf:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

arseofacrow wrote:just as well henry was going mental cos some of those c**ts in the crowd could only politely clap, or point their fucking camera phone in his direction.

I noticed that like- I wonder if he was thinking "come on for fucks sake I've just scored a fucking winning goal in an FA Cup tie, put your fucking phones down and go mental"

Anyway Thierry Henry = legend, fucking love the bloke

augie

Post by augie »

arseofacrow wrote:just as well henry was going mental cos some of those c**ts in the crowd could only politely clap, or point their fucking camera phone in his direction.

When he was about to come on it showed a pic of some fans about to take a photo of him with an Arsenal camera - how fcuking more cringeworthy can you get ?? Even my missus said to me at the time that the amount of fans taking photo's was truly embarassing :oops: :oops: :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Wow you can get arsenal cameras :barscarf:

RossieGooner

Post by RossieGooner »

For all the bitching we do about Arsenal and the way it is at the moment, this just reminded me why i support this great club. You cant buy moments like that. I nearly cried when the ball went in.

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

Went fucking mental when that goal went in, as did everyone around me!! one of my favourite moments being at a game, up there with his 94th minute winner vs united in 07 i believe and barca last year, unbelievable

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

mcdowell42 wrote:Wow you can get arsenal cameras :barscarf:
Arsenal camera? No Leica.

:fotosmiley: Thierry Henry? Legend.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

augie wrote:

When he was about to come on it showed a pic of some fans about to take a photo of him with an Arsenal camera - how fcuking more cringeworthy can you get ?? Even my missus said to me at the time that the amount of fans taking photo's was truly embarassing :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'm not sticking up for them as taking pictures gets on my nerves but you can understand that him coming on and playing today was a pretty iconic (not ironic, predictive text) moment, I doubt it will be like that every week, the ground was buzzing today.

I buy a program, it has pics in that.

Old Oak Gooner

Post by Old Oak Gooner »

Count me in for appreciation :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: - go Thierry!!!!!!!!!!!

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

What everyone on here has said already.

The guy is just Arsenal through and through. I was watching him warm up and he has just got so much passion, urging the team on etc.

I'd love him back here permanently. Even if he had 2 broken legs.

On another note, when he ran up to Wenger when he scored and the smile on Wenger's face, reminded me of the old Wenger :oops: :cry: :barscarf:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

kingjayson1 wrote:What everyone on here has said already.

The guy is just Arsenal through and through. I was watching him warm up and he has just got so much passion, urging the team on etc.

I'd love him back here permanently. Even if he had 2 broken legs.

On another note, when he ran up to Wenger when he scored and the smile on Wenger's face, reminded me of the old Wenger :oops: :cry: :barscarf:
You are right about that...almost reminds me of when we loved all the stuff that came out of his mouth especially when it wound up Fergie etc but that sparkle's gone and sadly I think so has he as a league winner again.

Anyway tonight's just about saying there is only one Thierry Henry....now wonder how good DB10's legs are holding up :wink: :lol: :barscarf:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »