Fuck it Im starting a transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IrishGunner

Post by IrishGunner »

We're signing a midfielder

He's from Borussia Dortmund

He's german

ITS THOMAS EISFELD :barscarf: :lol: :roll:

Gonna cost us £500k, is 19 and he's for our academy

http://www.arsenalinsider.com/4171/weng ... idfielder/ link

GermanBlue

Post by GermanBlue »

Ahhh, the ever-present Reza Fazeli. Eisfeld won't be an Arsenal player for too long then.

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

IrishGunner wrote:We're signing a midfielder

He's german

Keep up, see previous page! :roll:

:wink:

IrishGunner

Post by IrishGunner »

:oops: hate the internet sometimes

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

IrishGunner wrote::oops: hate the internet sometimes
I love Twitter! :wink: :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

He's german

£500,000 + wages + training costs + housing costs = Boomer says we'll make a profit when he goes for a free in 3 years time never to play in the top flight in any country again :roll:

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

flash gunner wrote:

He's german

£500,000 + wages + training costs + housing costs = Boomer says we'll make a profit when he goes for a free in 3 years time never to play in the top flight in any country again :roll:
Amen.

BTW you keep mentioning training cost? That doesn't cost anything as he'll join in with coaches already at the club.
I also think given Arsenals record that he'll be helped finding a house etc but he'd pay his own way.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Boomer wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

He's german

Amen.

BTW you keep mentioning training cost? That doesn't cost anything as he'll join in with coaches already at the club.
I also think given Arsenals record that he'll be helped finding a house etc but he'd pay his own way.
Its still costs money though mate, these coaches are employed and paid to train him which costs money over time and i doubt an 18 year old German will be let loose to go and buy a house/flat without any help from the club

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

flash gunner wrote:
Boomer wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

He's german

Amen.

Its still costs money though mate, these coaches are employed and paid to train him which costs money over time and i doubt an 18 year old German will be let loose to go and buy a house/flat without any help from the club
I disagree.
Bould'y is on X amount per year. It doesn't matter how many players he and the other youth coaches, get as their yearly salary is the same.

I already said the club would help with a house/flat but would pay for it for him.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Boomer wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Boomer wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

He's german

Amen.

I disagree.
Bould'y is on X amount per year. It doesn't matter how many players he and the other youth coaches, get as their yearly salary is the same.

I already said the club would help with a house/flat but would pay for it for him.
We'll have to disagree on it then mate

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'm not sure which of these two options I'd prefer

a) sign nobody and consign ourselves to four further months of misery

or

b) sign some no-mark waster on loan and consign ourselves to four further months of misery

or

c) spend 7m on a no-mark waster from Ligue Deux at the eleventh hour and consign ourselves to four further months of misery

Is there an option d) ???

AFCWozza

Post by AFCWozza »

Maybe option D is the possibility of pulling an "Arshavin" type deal out of the bag.. i mean at the time, it was fairly unexpected and he was mooted as a "World Class" player.. shame he's a fat lazy piece of shite nowadays but thats life

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

AFCWozza wrote:Maybe option D is the possibility of pulling an "Arshavin" type deal out of the bag.. i mean at the time, it was fairly unexpected and he was mooted as a "World Class" player.. shame he's a fat lazy piece of shite nowadays but thats life

Have you heard something or just hoping

AFCWozza

Post by AFCWozza »

mcdowell42 wrote:
AFCWozza wrote:Maybe option D is the possibility of pulling an "Arshavin" type deal out of the bag.. i mean at the time, it was fairly unexpected and he was mooted as a "World Class" player.. shame he's a fat lazy piece of shite nowadays but thats life

More hope than expectation, but i wouldnt put it past Wenger.. all the comments about a signing being a "miracle" and very unlikely and all that bollocks, its all to feed the press.. we never have said we are or are not doing business thats just the way it is..

ArsenalAction on twitter posted...

Word floating around that we might make a BIG last min bid for a player #Arsenal have men working throughout the night #Transferdeadlineday

Could be a complete wind up, but for some strange reason i have a feeling we may be in for someone big like that Arshavin deal...

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

AFCWozza wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

More hope than expectation, but i wouldnt put it past Wenger.. all the comments about a signing being a "miracle" and very unlikely and all that bollocks, its all to feed the press.. we never have said we are or are not doing business thats just the way it is..

ArsenalAction on twitter posted...

Word floating around that we might make a BIG last min bid for a player #Arsenal have men working throughout the night #Transferdeadlineday

Could be a complete wind up, but for some strange reason i have a feeling we may be in for someone big like that Arshavin deal...
Don't tell Sammy.......Goetze's arriving :D