Season ticket waiting list and prices

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: 3700 season ticket waiting list

Post by arseofacrow »

BournemouthRED wrote:Finally got through, only upper tier left!!! Got given some bull about how it's almost impossible to get lower tier blah blah!

Think my dads quite keen for me to take an upper tier one, anyone know how difficult it is to move downstairs after a year?
You can just walk down the stairs at anytime mate.

:rubchin: :? :wink:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

arseofacrow wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:Finally got through, only upper tier left!!! Got given some bull about how it's almost impossible to get lower tier blah blah!

Think my dads quite keen for me to take an upper tier one, anyone know how difficult it is to move downstairs after a year?

Stairs? For 1400 quid i want a fucking piggy back from a Gurkha :lol:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

What did you go with in the end Bournemouth? Or are you going to defer?

projoe

Post by projoe »

sorted mine out. row 20 upper tier, not the best view, but will be definitely be looking into moving seat next season. anyone know if thats easy enough to do?

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

BournemouthRED wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

Stairs? For 1400 quid i want a fucking piggy back from a Gurkha :lol:
:lol: :lol:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

skizz_b wrote:What did you go with in the end Bournemouth? Or are you going to defer?
Got till Monday to decide, deferring wasn't an option apparently but I will try again 2moro! If not I may be forced to take the upper tier back rows in the hope my dad/some mates want to share it!

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

BournemouthRED wrote:
skizz_b wrote:What did you go with in the end Bournemouth? Or are you going to defer?
Got till Monday to decide, deferring wasn't an option apparently but I will try again 2moro! If not I may be forced to take the upper tier back rows in the hope my dad/some mates want to share it!
The no deferring is a pisstake really, before all of these season tickets got handed back you could defer a season no problems! Did they have many seats left?

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Just spoke to a mate who's also been offered a ST (hes about 20k), he was told they only had about 30 lower tier season tickets to sell and those went ages ago so only upper tier now.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

projoe wrote:sorted mine out. row 20 upper tier, not the best view, but will be definitely be looking into moving seat next season. anyone know if thats easy enough to do?
Yes, it's fairly easy IF you haven't got an upper tier one in the first place, although if it's a single you MAY stand a better chance, although on the whole, you maybe there a long time.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

skizz_b wrote:Just spoke to a mate who's also been offered a ST (hes about 20k), he was told they only had about 30 lower tier season tickets to sell and those went ages ago so only upper tier now.
Got told the same thing about the lower tier, fucking gutted! Upper tier or fuck off is the message :cry:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

BournemouthRED wrote:
skizz_b wrote:Just spoke to a mate who's also been offered a ST (hes about 20k), he was told they only had about 30 lower tier season tickets to sell and those went ages ago so only upper tier now.
Got told the same thing about the lower tier, fucking gutted! Upper tier or fuck off is the message :cry:
What if you said you have mobility problems and couldn't climb the stairs? Would they still strike you off the list? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

HashKads wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:
What if you said you have mobility problems and couldn't climb the stairs? Would they still strike you off the list? :?
Modern Arsenal? :rubchin:

They'd probably kick him in the nuts then strike him off the list. :(

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

DB10GOONER wrote:
HashKads wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:
Modern Arsenal? :rubchin:

They'd probably kick him in the nuts then strike him off the list. :(
And laugh :lol:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

HashKads wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:

They did say the majority of these lower tier tickets went to people with mobility issues, I shouldve explained that I get so drunk I struggle with stairs at games!

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

BournemouthRED wrote:
HashKads wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:

They did say the majority of these lower tier tickets went to people with mobility issues, I shouldve explained that I get so drunk I struggle with stairs at games!
Just say it when they call you back. :lol: