ASHLEY COLE LEAVING CHAVS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Would you sign Ashley Cole?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 53

DB10GOONER

Re: ASHLEY COLE LEAVING CHAVS

Post by DB10GOONER »

For me, RVP is world class AND an injury prone one season wonder! Up to this point anyway.

They are not mutually exclusive.

Sure it's possible that he may go on to put in full season after full season with the Filth but I wouldn't bet on it.

Post by 1989 »

Babatunde wrote:Ashley Cole has been offered a 'derisory' one year contract at Chelski, it seems as if they are pushing him out of the door and he wants to leave. Now. Bit of a strange one this but question is, would you take him back at Arsenal?
Forget what went on before (if you can) and judge him as a player, and compare to the current dross at left-back.
I think there could only be one answer here...
NEVER.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Seems like every thread Babatunde posts on the usual posters come on and try to wind him up with the same shit.

"You're a spud!"
"What about Kalou? Ha ha"
"BlahBlahtunde - see what I did, how clever am I"
"You're a spud!"
"You never say anything positive about Arsenal therefore you are a spud"

Fukin boring lads. If you dont like Babas style of posting can you not ignore him?
Every thread gets turned into the same shit ffs.

Personally I think Baba is one of the better posters on here. Yes he's negative. No fukin wonder the state the clubs in at the mo. Yes his posts are long and repetitive but its borne out of frustration with a manager and board that are shitting all over us fans at every turn. Allow him to vent.
Seems like sometimes you reply to him normally and with reasoned argument and others you just deliberately name-call and try to wind him up.
In my observations it becomes abusive only when the usual suspects come on and Baba-bait.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

armchair supporter wrote:Seems like every thread Babatunde posts on the usual posters come on and try to wind him up with the same shit.

"You're a spud!"
"You're a spud!"

Fukin boring lads. If you dont like Babas style of posting can you not ignore him?

Personally I think Baba is one of the better posters on here. Yes he's negative. No fukin wonder the state the clubs in at the mo. Yes his posts are long and repetitive but its borne out of frustration with a manager and board that are shitting all over us fans at every turn. Allow him to vent.
Seems like sometimes you reply to him normally and with reasoned argument and others you just deliberately name-call and try to wind him up.
In my observations it becomes abusive only when the usual suspects come on and Baba-bait.

Maybe if you dont like what we post you could ignore it no-ones asking you to read it.Every thread on here goes off topic at some stage.Baba does make some excellent posts alot of which i agree with my problem with him is that hes right and nobody else can be and hes doesnt have the balls to admit when hes wrong.So if you dont like it put us on your ignore list :roll:I personally dont give a fuck what you think.

armchair

Post by armchair »

mcdowell42 wrote:
armchair supporter wrote:Seems like every thread Babatunde posts on the usual posters come on and try to wind him up with the same shit.

"You're a spud!"
"You're a spud!"

Maybe if you dont like what we post you could ignore it no-ones asking you to read it.Every thread on here goes off topic at some stage.Baba does make some excellent posts alot of which i agree with my problem with him is that hes right and nobody else can be and hes doesnt have the balls to admit when hes wrong.So if you dont like it put us on your ignore list :roll:I personally dont give a fuck what you think.
:lol: :oops:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

"You're a spud!"
"You're a spud!"

Sorry mate its nothing personal with Baba but if someone makes posts that i dont agree with, talks shit, wums or has an air of knowing that is total unfounded then im going to tell them whether its Baba, red member or a fellow mod even. If you dont like that im sorry mate but thats not going to change

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

flash gunner wrote:

"You're a spud!"
"You're a spud!"

Sorry mate its nothing personal with Baba but if someone makes posts that i dont agree with, talks shit, wums or has an air of knowing that is total unfounded then im going to tell them whether its Baba, red member or a fellow mod even. If you dont like that im sorry mate but thats not going to change

That reminds me Minder is on itv4 at 8 flash :wink:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

*echo*

*echo*

FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

"You're a spud!"
"You're a spud!"

Well reasoned post there which I agree with, and Ive been waiting for someone to speak out against this shitstorm against Baba. Baba is most of the time on the ball with his posts, and puts his arguments across with great conciseness even if its a tad whiny at times. I just think certain members here struggle with keeping up with Baba's literacy and vocabulary skills. He has an opinions and he can vent it however he likes, he hasnt abused anyone here...just said Ashley Cole would be needed in our group full back; even though I am deadly against the idea!!! :evil:

Flash, as a so called mod, the way you drag most of Baba's posts into arguments, by calling him a WUM or Spurs fan, shows that youre a far cry from being worthy of that title; a real discredit to this forum! And before you ask 'who asked for your opinion' - ill just say this is my opinion, youre gonna hear it whether you like it or not.
SO GET MAD! :barscarf:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

:moderator: alter-ego alert :moderator:

augie

Post by augie »

MegaGooner wrote::moderator: alter-ego alert :moderator:

I did wonder too :? :rubchin: :rubchin:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

:popcorn:

FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

come off it guys, its me FatChaz...mods have already proven that me and Baba's computers are not the same. just deal with it, there are others out there that agree with Baba and think some of you are butt hurt knuckle-draggers.

MM99

Post by MM99 »

Peeman wrote::popcorn:

REB

Post by REB »

i like babas posts as well tbh and agree with most of what he says, even if you cant argue with him because in his mind he is always right :x