membership packs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

membership packs

Post by the playing mantis »

still not had mine. anyone else got theirs?

flash gunner

Re: membership packs

Post by flash gunner »

I'm a silver lite member so wont get one but got an email from Arsenal the other day saying they have had a problem with something and they will be sent out by the end of Sept. i think, ive deleted the email so cant refer back to it but remember there was a problem

villej

Post by villej »

Membership packs are late every year. It is a surprise if they are on time.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

villej wrote:Membership packs are late every year. It is a surprise if they are on time.
Yeah, every year the club claim that it won't be 'active early in the membership pack window to avoid the last minute panic of previous years' but still do fuck all about it. Hold on a minute, I think I'm getting confused with something else.

Mike1
Site Admin

Post by Mike1 »

I think they said that the membership packs were going to include the handbook this year and they therefore couldn't send them out until it had been published, which is this week I believe. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions as to why the handbook has only just been published! :)

ClockEndNick

Post by ClockEndNick »

--
Last edited by ClockEndNick on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

goonerwalker

Post by goonerwalker »

Their probably changing half the stuff as it has a picture of RVP on the front :roll: :rubchin: Dont want too many bonfires around North London :? :lol:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Ordered two replacement membership cards in JULY!
Still no sign of them from the useless b****rds
It's not like they are providing them for free either
twenty quid for 20p worth of plastic!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nope didn't get my silver pack

Little SteveO got his Junior Gunner pack though - free stadium tour, lots of stickers etc.

To be honest I think he's more excited than I'll be when mine arrives :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Mike1 wrote:I think they said that the membership packs were going to include the handbook this year and they therefore couldn't send them out until it had been published, which is this week I believe. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions as to why the handbook has only just been published! :)

Was it because they needed to update it with all the last day transfer purchases we made ??

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

StuartL wrote:
Mike1 wrote:I think they said that the membership packs were going to include the handbook this year and they therefore couldn't send them out until it had been published, which is this week I believe. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions as to why the handbook has only just been published! :)

Was it because they needed to update it with all the last day transfer purchases we made ??
if you don't get yours mate, I'll sell you one.

:lol: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

arseofacrow wrote:
StuartL wrote:

ok, just tell me where you want me to send the money to.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

StuartL wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
StuartL wrote:

ok, just tell me where you want me to send the money to.

:high5:

Nah, wouldn't do that to you in your situation.

Let me know when things are a bit better and we'll sort something out :shock: :wink:

Batflyer

Post by Batflyer »

I got a membership newsletter last week saying:

"All Members who have opted in to receive a Membership Pack will start to receive them from the end of September. The reason you have not received your pack yet this season is because we have included a special member's edition of the Official Club handbook in the Membership Pack. The handbook has been produced by the club annually for nearly 100 years. It features appearance details for all first team players, details of every league game played and up to date player profiles."

To be fair, the packs are not always so late. I remember two years ago, when I received it on the day the season started.

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Batflyer wrote:I got a membership newsletter last week saying:

"All Members who have opted in to receive a Membership Pack will start to receive them from the end of September. The reason you have not received your pack yet this season is because we have included a special member's edition of the Official Club handbook in the Membership Pack. The handbook has been produced by the club annually for nearly 100 years. It features appearance details for all first team players, details of every league game played and up to date player profiles."
You would think that after producing the handbook for the past 100 years they would have managed to get the fucking thing printed on time, they've had enough fucking practice :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: