RIP Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
cusamano

Re: RIP Thread - Once more hosted by Cusamano (after threats

Post by cusamano »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I like it. :D

Please don't take me yet, CusamanoReaper. It was Flash and g88ner that lipped off! Take them! :shock:

:wink:
:lol:
HE MOCKS YOU CUSAMANOREAPER!! HE MOCKS YOU!!! TAKE HIM NOW AND SPARE OUR VILLAGE!!

:hail: :bowing21:

:lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

RIP Algirdas Šocikas

Algirdas Šocikas (born May 14, 1928 in Žalias Ostempas, Lithuania - died November 21, 2012 in Kaunas, Lithuania) a retired Soviet Lithuanian boxer.

He won the European Amateur Boxing Championships in the Heavyweight division twice: at Warsaw 1953 and West Berlin 1955. He participated in the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki.

He won the Soviet championship six times (1950-1954, and 1956), the Lithuanian championship six times (1947, 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1956) and the Baltic championship three times (1948, 1950, 1952).

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

RIP Deborah Raffin

Deborah Iona Raffin (March 13, 1953 – November 21, 2012) was an American film and television actress, who later became an audiobook publisher.

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

RIP Héctor Camacho

Héctor Camacho Matías (born May 24, 1962 - died November 22, 2012), also popularly known by his nickname "Macho Camacho", was a Puerto Rican professional boxer. He was a former champion in the lightweight and junior lightweight divisions. Camacho's son, Héctor Camacho Jr., is also a boxer. During his 30-year career, Camacho was known for his quickness in the ring, and his flamboyant style.

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

Next week I´m in Chicago - no time to dispatch anyone. So enjoy your time without the reaper! 8)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

cusamano wrote:Next week I´m in Chicago - no time to dispatch anyone. So enjoy your time without the reaper! 8)
People of Chicago beware :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

cusamano wrote:Next week I´m in Chicago - no time to dispatch anyone. So enjoy your time without the reaper! 8)
:dancingbanana: :high5: :barscarf:

A shadow hath been lifteth from upon our lands!! Rejoice brethren! REJOICE! Taketh OneGinge frometh the sacrificial altar and placeth his pants backeth upon his skinny ginger nether regions! REJOICE!

:barscarf:

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

DB10GOONER wrote:
:dancingbanana: :high5: :barscarf:

A shadow hath been lifteth from upon our lands!! Rejoice brethren! REJOICE! Taketh OneGinge frometh the sacrificial altar and placeth his pants backeth upon his skinny ginger nether regions! REJOICE!

:barscarf:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

No worries, in your absence I'll "dispatch" this monstrosity of a thread into the depths of hell - it's been on the preicpice far too long :twisted:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

cusamano wrote:RIP Héctor Camacho

Héctor Camacho Matías (born May 24, 1962 - died November 22, 2012), also popularly known by his nickname "Macho Camacho", was a Puerto Rican professional boxer. He was a former champion in the lightweight and junior lightweight divisions. Camacho's son, Héctor Camacho Jr., is also a boxer. During his 30-year career, Camacho was known for his quickness in the ring, and his flamboyant style.

Shit. He died after all? Being shot in the face is no way to go.

I read that it was drugs related. Is it so?
Kinda worried for the brilliant Ricky Hatton in the same way too. I think that the lad took 35,000 support to Las Vegas? Good luck with his fight tomorrow night.
Didn't the flash Prince Naseem get involved in drugs after his career ended?

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Larry Hagman. aka J.R. Ewing.

Soapstar in Dallas, big in the eighties. When this USA soap opera (and Dynasty) crushed Crossroads and Corrie. He was a real love/hate actor figure.
I might be wrong, but I would suggest that one of the largest ever viewing figures, on British tv for a soap operam was when the question was asked, "who shot JR"?

A housewives choice, but he was a good actor, that he got to be hated and loved by so manypeople, as JR Ewing.

Cancer got him. Like so many others these days.

RIP

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

RIP JR Ewing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZV3365a7Ew

And the show that made him famous with the georgeous Barbara Eden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ESijQHSxNc

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

For those of us born in the 70's, the losses of Hagman and Camacho were big news.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Dave Sexton, briefly a gooner. RIP