WBA GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: WBA GAME THREAD

Post by mcdowell42 »

i hope to fuck tht ramsey and the forehead get nowhere near this team today,oh no i forgot we dont have anyone else in the best squad wenger ever had ,can just see another weekend ruined ,we win games im the happiest chappie ever but losing and im a bigger *word censored* than usual.

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

I get a little bit enjoyment from losing these days, just means Wenger is one step closer to walking.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

never want arsenal to lose no matter what and dont have any fucking time for people who do :roll:

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:never want arsenal to lose no matter what and dont have any fucking time for people who do :roll:

So you didn't have a little fist-pump when Michu scored that first and the booing started? That was music to my ears :barscarf:

Short-term pain for long-term gain!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

N1Goon wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:never want arsenal to lose no matter what and dont have any fucking time for people who do :roll:

So you didn't have a little fist-pump when Michu scored that first and the booing started? That was music to my ears :barscarf:

Short-term pain for long-term gain!

No i didnt baba

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

3-1 loss. that 1 will only be if we're lucky.

ramsey to have a blinder....or rather play like he's blind.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:3-1 loss. that 1 will only be if we're lucky.

ramsey to have a blinder....or rather play like he's blind.
That's really taking ridiculous pessimism to a new level.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

I wonder, if the club have learn't from there mistakes, WBA are a team who like to shoot from outside the box, and have some half decent players who can hit a good ball

Hope Wilshire, Arteta, Cazorla closes them down quick enough or a flew could be flying pass Chesney today, can't have no excuses of tiredness after most of the team stayed back in London during the week

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Giroud.

This team has got experience and quality in pretty much every department. It would take a complete tard of a manager not to beat West Brom with this team.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

markyp

Post by markyp »

so you want Wenker to continue with his dictatorship??the only way to get him out is to lose :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

markyp wrote:
so you want Wenker to continue with his dictatorship??the only way to get him out is to lose :banghead:

No i dont, i want wenger out just as much as the next guy but never want arsenal to lose and any ARSENAL fan who wants their team to lose tbh isnt much of a fan

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Speereet.

Beeleef.

3-1 to The Arsenal. :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Podolski on bench thought he was out of squad due to injury

burns718

Post by burns718 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
markyp wrote:

No i dont, i want wenger out just as much as the next guy but never want arsenal to lose and any ARSENAL fan who wants their team to lose tbh isnt much of a fan

How do you expect wenger to be given the boot without some sacrifice, I'm happy to loose a few games if it means we will win a whole lot more!

Much like I would rather lose an arm than die!

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Guess the subs times & changes

67 mins Ox & Giroud - off
67 mins Ramsey & Rosicky - on
82 mins Podolski on - Gervinho off