Bradford Beer Travel & Stuff

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MK Gould

Re: Bradford Beer Travel & Stuff

Post by MK Gould »

I've been working all day in our office in the centre of Bradford. About 20 mins walk to the ground. Never before have I had it so easy!!!

Overdid the all you can eat chinese buffet at lunchtime so might just stop off for a quick pint in wetherspoons and pie in the ground at half time.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Arsenal have just tweeted telling all away fans TO go to the Bradford Arms :?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

MK Gould wrote:I've been working all day in our office in the centre of Bradford. About 20 mins walk to the ground. Never before have I had it so easy!!!

Overdid the all you can eat chinese buffet at lunchtime so might just stop off for a quick pint in wetherspoons and pie in the ground at half time.
Absolute dream. I'm so fucking glad our halcyon days under Wenger were when the FA Cup final was in Cardiff. Leave at 9am for 'home' games normally, cup finals get a lovely lie-in, a big fry-up and a short train into town first for the 'neutral' venue and still suitably pissed for the match (although as I was about 12 at the time I wasn't steaming :lol: ).

FrenchBantam

Post by FrenchBantam »

Hope you guys all had a safe journey home. Thought your fans were magnificent tonight despite the teams performance. Have to say that that was the best away support from a 'long distance' premier league side i ever recall.You deserve better. Hope you sort your problems out and dominate London.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

FrenchBantam wrote:Hope you guys all had a safe journey home. Thought your fans were magnificent tonight despite the teams performance. Have to say that that was the best away support from a 'long distance' premier league side i ever recall.You deserve better. Hope you sort your problems out and dominate London.

Cheers frenchie, Bradford deserved it by far, too many of our precious pampered pussies were not up for the fight.
Good luck in the semi, whoever you get and thanks for not gloating too much. :)
Hope all supporters had a safe trip.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

FrenchBantam wrote:Hope you guys all had a safe journey home. Thought your fans were magnificent tonight despite the teams performance. Have to say that that was the best away support from a 'long distance' premier league side i ever recall.You deserve better. Hope you sort your problems out and dominate London.
Other than the one Arsene Wenger chant :banghead: :banghead:

Fair play, I don't see many League 2 sides play but even as poor as we were I don't imagine too many would be that comfortable. We were lucky to take it to extra time tbh! Just don't take the anger on here and any bitterness or lack of grace towards your side, it's just nobody really cares about Bradford right now given our problems.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Anyone know a way back that DOESN'T take seven fucking hours to my house? :banghead:

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

I thought we were fuckin shite, just like the team. Always the same chants, always!!!!!!!!

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Chips and Chocolate wrote:I thought we were fuckin shite, just like the team. Always the same chants, always!!!!!!!!
what's wrong with Robin she said no, We pay your benefits, & i want to go home, because bradford is a shit hole :lol: :lol:

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

Fairplay to everyone that went, couldn't make it myself but it sounded like one of our quietest this season but you cant blame them after the shite they had to watch.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Rosie_titters wrote:
Chips and Chocolate wrote:I thought we were fuckin shite, just like the team. Always the same chants, always!!!!!!!!
what's wrong with Robin she said no, We pay your benefits, & i want to go home, because bradford is a shit hole :lol: :lol:
And "he fingered your mum, he fingered your mum, Jimmy Saville, he fingered your mum".... I thought the support up there was pretty good - especially given that the team didn't give us much to sing about.