Munich at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Peeman

Re: Munich at home

Post by Peeman »

Peeman wrote:Everytime I see Ramsey's name on the team sheet I give out. And after every game I never say "Well he's proved me wrong". Useless *word censored* :banghead:
:twisted: :twisted:

I hate the sight of him :cussing:

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

Kroenke was watching .. is he scared for his profit?

"I don't know what they are doing running down there, but someone told me that we need a bigger number on that big screen I own to get me more money."
Last edited by p206ab on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

apparently hecknyes said it was easy for bayern.

That's the truth. Dream draw for Bayern, we have a sh1t team, we play to our 'strengths', bayern cruise to victory.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Are we fuck :roll:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

apparently hecknyes said it was easy for bayern.

That's the truth. Dream draw for Bayern, we have a sh1t team, we play to our 'strengths', bayern cruise to victory.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Gavbacon, I know there is a prevailing suspicion you are a trolling scum fan whether or not you means f'all but slagging off supporters who spend 60-100 pounds to go to a game whilst you sit at home is poor form.

I don't agree with leaving early but I don't see the point in slagging them off, they're probably f'ed off with watching their own team be gutless at home.

1886 Cannon

Post by 1886 Cannon »

Now that Pep is going there, can we not get him to manage or is he retiring?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

1886 Cannon wrote:Now that Pep is going there, can we not get him to manage or is he retiring?
Same thought crossed my mind....I bet he knows how to shake hands after defeat.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ON 5 Live NOW - piers morgan that Fat *word censored* is coming on 5 live to 'make a statement' :roll:

rich, fat bloated *word censored*

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
1886 Cannon wrote:Now that Pep is going there, can we not get him to manage or is he retiring?
Same thought crossed my mind....I bet he knows how to shake hands after defeat.

When Vieira did that jumping spit, my heart sunk.
When this c unt does not have the class to shake hands after seeing his team outplayed, it kinda makes me want to give up watching this 'sport'.

gavbacon

Post by gavbacon »

topgoon wrote:Gavbacon, I know there is a prevailing suspicion you are a trolling scum fan whether or not you means f'all but slagging off supporters who spend 60-100 pounds to go to a game whilst you sit at home is poor form.

I don't agree with leaving early but I don't see the point in slagging them off, they're probably f'ed off with watching their own team be gutless at home.
I most certainly am not a trolling scum fan. I dare voice an opinion and that's what I'm labelled? Nice.

I paid my money to watch Schalke earlier in the season, and Norwich, and Man U, all shocking games (although the Man U game wasn't as bad as the other two), but not for one minute did I think of leaving.

What's the point of coming to a game late, not singing, booing, and leaving early.

Support your team.

knee_jerk_reaction

Post by knee_jerk_reaction »

topgoon wrote:Gavbacon, I know there is a prevailing suspicion you are a trolling scum fan whether or not you means f'all but slagging off supporters who spend 60-100 pounds to go to a game whilst you sit at home is poor form.

theres a difference between arsenal supporters at the game and emirates attendees, far to many of the latter, knew it was time to jack in the ST when i found myself waking up in the middle of the night shouting "ade stay fucking onside"

1886 Cannon

Post by 1886 Cannon »

Bang on TL! Location SLF? I am At The Edge! :-)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:ON 5 Live NOW - piers morgan that Fat *word censored* is coming on 5 live to 'make a statement' :roll:

rich, fat bloated *word censored*
I stand by my post - He IS a fat *word censored*...

However he did speak a lot of sense and say what I would like to say to the footballing world.... :|

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

There would be no point in getting Heynckes. The team needs an overhaul in a lot of positions and AW going will not suddenly solve that. If the board and owners remain, we will end up with Moyes who'll get the same amount of funds AW gets.

Granted we'd be more organised in defence but doubt we would do much better than 3rd/4th, latter stages of a cup but not win it.......that's no different from where we are now.

Our youth set up is average, our 2nd 11 is shit and our team morale is lower than a sausage dog's cock. We need to spend a shed load of money to get back to competing instead of just surviving. F**k's sake we are the Wigan of the top 4 and that's not a compliment