Arsenal v Manure

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Re: Arsenal v Manure

Post by 1989 »

Fuck me we're shit. You'd think we were the champions and they were the ones needing the points. :oops:

Big_G

Post by Big_G »

goonertux wrote:Do we need a proper centre-forward or what?!!
what's Gervinho? :lol:

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

Hold on. Get a point.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Big_G wrote:
goonertux wrote:Do we need a proper centre-forward or what?!!
what's Gervinho? :lol:
Does anybody know?

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

why are people at 1:1 and still two minutes to go in regular time plus extra time leaving ?!

Big_G

Post by Big_G »

Tomáš wrote:why are people at 1:1 and still two minutes to go in regular time plus extra time leaving ?!
better place to be obviously :roll:

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

Good pint except for one clown moment.

Post by 1989 »

Shit, fucking shit. Wenger doesn't deserve top 4, fucking wanker.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

Bacary ****** Sagna stupidity just cost us £8mil...

Big_G

Post by Big_G »

point against utd, we drop to 4th, 2 points above the scum who have a game in hand but...

Chelsea go to Old Trafford next Sunday before welcoming the scum to their shit hole the following Wednesday and Everton on the final day 8)

have faith :barscarf: :barscarf:
Last edited by Big_G on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tel

Post by tel »

Rohan wrote:Good pint except for one clown moment.
Agree, a fair result. Koscielny superb, Sagna wanker. We need centre forwards in the summer and a right back.

Post by 1989 »

tel wrote:
Agree, a fair result. Koscielny superb, Sagna wanker. We need centre forwards in the summer and a right back.
Man of the match for me. Our best defender by a fair distance.

redfox

Post by redfox »

Ramsey had a good game.

augie

Post by augie »

Haven't red any of the posts made during the match so can't compare my thoughts to anybody else's but today's game is an accurate reflection of our season.......outstanding for 30mins and then over-run for most of the last hour :roll: Early in the game I felt as sense of pride that I hadn't for a long time as absolutely tore into those manc c.unts 8)

As per usual I thought that wenger's substitutions today were baffling to say the least - how he took off rosicky and Ramsey (arguably our best 2 players) and leave on Wally and cazorla is beyond me :? I thought that santi today was particularly shit and Wally done all the flapping arms of a guy expressing frustrations at not getting enough of them ball but of course he delivered the square root of fcuk all when he got it (except for his offside goal) :roll: Ramsey and rosicky worked their nuts off today imo

Sagna had one of the worst 30 mins I ever seen from one of our players - he started very well, had an awful spell which included conceding a stupid pen but in the last 20mins he started to make some good tackles and blocks. Have to say that yet again we got zero protection for our full backs today :banghead:

Big_G

Post by Big_G »

1989 wrote:
tel wrote:
Man of the match for me. Our best defender by a fair distance.
agreed. i thought so for a long time but Vermaelen kept getting picked and running out of position and costing goals every game. :roll:

Kos & Mertesacker have a good understanding and have built a good partnership together and should be our first choice pair.

Gibbs and Monreal are good choices at left back. I like Jenkinson but he needs a bit of time still but Sagna is not the player he used to be unfortunately