Do you want Luis Suarez?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Do you want Arsenal to buy Luis Suarez and if yes, for how much?

Yes - £30m max
5%
Yes - £40m max
22%
Yes - £50m max
24%
Yes - £60m max
12%
No - why?
37%

Total votes: 103

northbank123

Re: Do you want Luis Suarez?

Post by northbank123 »

Lucky for Brendan Rodgers the Liverpool manager's job description doesn't actually require footballing progress.

- Mention "class", "history" and "tradition" several times in every press conference.
- Buy and sell who you want: as long as you tell the fans that they're a great player or a *word censored* they'll be happy.
- Ensure that you constantly tell the fans how much progress you're making (N.B. doesn't matter that you aren't actually improving year on year).

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

northbank123 wrote:Lucky for Brendan Rodgers the Liverpool manager's job description doesn't actually require footballing progress.

- Mention "class", "history" and "tradition" several times in every press conference.
- Buy and sell who you want: as long as you tell the fans that they're a great player or a *word censored* they'll be happy.
- Ensure that you constantly tell the fans how much progress you're making (N.B. doesn't matter that you aren't actually improving year on year).
YES YES YES..to all that.

said on this and transfer thread I would not want the racist, bloodsucking cheating pikey playing for my club but Mick Quinn, Aldridge, Thommo and tight pants Jamie FUCK OFF with your moral indignation ..

LewisT92

Post by LewisT92 »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:For all you Wu-Tang fans :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 7k5s#at=58
:lol: :lol:

Post by 1989 »

Spot on Augie.

Rodgers is out of his depth and has no idea how to handle this Suarez situation. I can't imagine why a world class player would want to play for that hypocritical shark faced twat.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Bradywasking wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Lucky for Brendan Rodgers the Liverpool manager's job description doesn't actually require footballing progress.

YES YES YES..to all that.

said on this and transfer thread I would not want the racist, bloodsucking cheating pikey playing for my club but Mick Quinn, Aldridge, Thommo and tight pants Jamie FUCK OFF with your moral indignation ..
Obviously the us against them/Victimhood mentality is part and parcel of the role too.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Suarezis a grade A c**t and will score bags of goals but will remain a grade A c**t.

I don't like the c**t and don't particularly want him here.

I am starting to despise the victims more than ever.

But I actually don't care anymore.

Football is as immoral as it gets, once this c**t bags a couple of goals lots on here will cheer him.

If we win trophies because of him will it be tainted...probably not. Modern football is one stinking turd that can no longer be tainted anymore.

I voted yes for him to come but not because I want him here but because I want his presence at our club to crush the 'pool fans having to watch him scoring goals at the Grove. That would be perfect revenge for David Brent aka Rodgers indulging the c**ts antics and the victim fans and Klu Klux Kenny for supporting the racist c**t.

I don't want him here, build a decent squad with the money get a decent winger,keeper,DM,defender and a young creative midfielder for the £70million pound and we will all feel less dirty about watching the Arsenal.

Here's a few names that will do the job Grenier,Muriel,Cesar,Willams,Diarra(Lasanna). None of those will cost more than the 70million and will address all our deficiencies. Leave Suarez to the dippers after the Evra incident and t-shirts those c**ts deserve each other.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

We all know Suarez is a horrible c*nt, but to be honest if Fred West was scoring goals for us I wouldn't care a f**k,

The buck-toothed c*nt aint coming to the Grove anyway so its all irrelevant.

IrishJB

Post by IrishJB »

We are being made to look like fools, as a club and as supporters. Wenger and Gazidas afre part of this and right now its fkn embarassing for us all. The scousers won't let him go to us for even £50m and that IMO is too much for him, £40 mill for him makes me cringe but at that price i reckon he would do the business for us, but for how many games before he gets sent off again. its crazy really! all our values seem to be ebbing away with these clowns 'running' actually ruining our club...... Really not looking forward to the spuds game ...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:We all know Suarez is a horrible c*nt, but to be honest if Fred West was scoring goals for us I wouldn't care a f**k,

Have to agree with every word. :|

Thank you, Arsene - because of your shit management I am now a despicable cúnt with no integrity. :( :oops: :cry:

Just like g88ner. :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

It's hard to know what's going on behind the scenes and whether Wenger has any real intentions of signing Suarez. If he has, then I can see this going to the courts, and I would bet Arsenals legal advisors have had a look at the "any bid over 40 mil" clause in rat boys contract and are confident that it means exactly that, thus Arsenals offensive 40 mil + £1.00 offer.
The scousers, being just that, scousers, will try to extract what ever they can get out of any suitor by fair means or foul.
The longer this drags on and the more that idiot Rodgers shoots his mouth off the more I want us to sign Suarez, he can bang in 30 goals for us, then shite on us next season, but at least I will be expecting it and we will have fucked the scousers up their dirty fucking unwiped arses. :barscarf:
Last edited by goonersid on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:We all know Suarez is a horrible c*nt, but to be honest if Fred West was scoring goals for us I wouldn't care a f**k,

Have to agree with every word. :|

Thank you, Arsene - because of your shit management I am now a despicable cúnt with no integrity. :( :oops: :cry:

Just like g88ner. :wink:
This is how I feel too. I've no problems with signing a prick but it's the racism that doesn't sit well with me. Tbh I find it largely irrelevant that he's probably not actually racist - if he uses perjorative terms to try and gain a competitive advantage that makes him a scumbag. People do stupid things and if the situation had been handled properly and he'd apologised and acknowledged that even if unintentional his actions were extremely ill-advised it wouldn't be an issue. I've been rather sitting on the fence about the issue because I didn't think it would happen (and still don't) but I've decided I'd rather us sign him. Particularly because it will give us one over on those Scouse bastards as Sid says :wink:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

9 days to the start of the season, we ain't signing anyone.......................................................................

How i fucking despair about what they do at our club.

PS - Wenger has earned 50m in wages since we last won a trophy. Now thats real value for moeny

T.S

Post by T.S »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:For all you Wu-Tang fans :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 7k5s#at=58
:shock:

That is brilliant! :lol: :lol: :lol:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

SPARKSY wrote:9 days to the start of the season, we ain't signing anyone.......................................................................

PS - Wenger has earned 50m in wages since we last won a trophy. Now thats real value for moeny

Sadly if you are a member of the board and look at how much money he's made your dividend go up by, you consider him to be successful. In that same time a shed load of board members have been made seriously rich because the club value has gone up considerably, all linked to the obsession with top f**king 4 :banghead:

The club is being run purely as a business and nothing else.

Beast of Anfield would pretty much guarantee a place at the top table again, meaning more finaacial windfall, so in all honesty they probably could care less about trophies.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

topgoon wrote:
SPARKSY wrote:9 days to the start of the season, we ain't signing anyone.......................................................................

Sadly if you are a member of the board and look at how much money he's made your dividend go up by, you consider him to be successful. In that same time a shed load of board members have been made seriously rich because the club value has gone up considerably, all linked to the obsession with top f**king 4 :banghead:

The club is being run purely as a business and nothing else.

Beast of Anfield would pretty much guarantee a place at the top table again, meaning more finaacial windfall, so in all honesty they probably could care less about trophies.
We've never paid a dividend and I think I'm correct in saying that the only shareholder on the board is Kroenke.