Vermin Home Game

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Vermin Home Game

Post by goonersid »

The flamoney signing has changed everything for me regarding this game and highlights beyond all doubt that Wenger has to go.
So I hope we get fucking stuffed on Sunday, I hope we are 4 fucking down by halftime, to let Wenger endure as much fucking grief as possible.
Anyone who thinks this makes me any less of a fan can go and fuck themselves.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

goonersid wrote:The flamoney signing has changed everything for me regarding this game and highlights beyond all doubt that Wenger has to go.
So I hope we get fucking stuffed on Sunday, I hope we are 4 fucking down by halftime, to let Wenger endure as much fucking grief as possible.

Off I go then..... :shock: :roll: :? :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
goonersid wrote:The flamoney signing has changed everything for me regarding this game and highlights beyond all doubt that Wenger has to go.

The thought of losing to those bastards makes me fucking sick, but maybe it will only be the pain inflicted by these sort of defeats that will make the vast majority say "no fucking more"

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

goonersid wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:

The thought of losing to those bastards makes me fucking sick, but maybe it will only be the pain inflicted by these sort of defeats that will make the vast majority say "no fucking more"
Problem is mate the vast majority renewed their season tickets so nothing will change as long as that happens.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If the 8-2 at OT didn't make them say no more, nothing will. :roll:

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

No real Arsenal supporter could want us to lose, and especially to the scum :?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

afcforever wrote:No real Arsenal supporter could want us to lose, and especially to the scum :?
It's certainly bizarre :? , and wanting us to lose to Sp*rs is alien to me, but it's not for you or I to say who's an Arsenal fan, and who isn't.

I'm of the opinion that if someone cares enough to get that wound up and miserable about Arsenal, then it would be a little odd if he wasn't an Arsenal fan! :lol: :lol: Sid just has his unique way of dealing with things :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

g88ner wrote:
afcforever wrote:No real Arsenal supporter could want us to lose, and especially to the scum :?
It's certainly bizarre :? , and wanting us to lose to Sp*rs is alien to me, but it's not for you or I to say who's an Arsenal fan, and who isn't.

I'm of the opinion that if someone cares enough to get that wound up and miserable about Arsenal, then it would be a little odd if he wasn't an Arsenal fan! :lol: :lol: Sid just has his unique way of dealing with things :lol:

Serves the fcuker right.........he was all positive and happy earlier in the transfer window and now it has come back and bit him on the arse :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

Wengerball

Post by Wengerball »

Look Arsene is a *word censored*, a loathsome *word censored* with a serious ego problem and a passion for making money. For Stan Kroenke, himself and his vanity project.

None of this is disputable.

What I refuse to do is hope those bastards down the Seven Sisters get the bragging rights on our own home turf. They are unbearable wankers and if they "humped" us this weekend then they would NEVER let us forget it.

Arsene is temporary, his reign MUST end at some point. A humiliation at the hands of the Scum would leave a permanent stain on this club , which we all hope deep down will eventually return to greatness.

There is no fucking way I will be supporting those unwashed bastards.

Fuck That

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Wengerball wrote:Look Arsene is a *word censored*, a loathsome *word censored* with a serious ego problem and a passion for making money. For Stan Kroenke, himself and his vanity project.

None of this is disputable.

What I refuse to do is hope those bastards down the Seven Sisters get the bragging rights on our own home turf. They are unbearable wankers and if they "humped" us this weekend then they would NEVER let us forget it.

Arsene is temporary, his reign MUST end at some point. A humiliation at the hands of the Scum would leave a permanent stain on this club , which we all hope deep down will eventually return to greatness.

There is no fucking way I will be supporting those unwashed bastards.

Fuck That
Well said that man. Spot on....Sunday is about my team and my loyalty not the wankers who are conspiring to ruin it .

Herd

Post by Herd »

Seriously anyone who wants them to beat us is a a cant of the very highest order . just fcuk off and die !

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

I can understand some fans wanting Arsenal to lose in some games but wanting Arsenal to lose against Sp*rs at home... :shock:

I know the situation in Arsenal isn't the best but it isn't that bad. Some people are just overacting and falling into hyperbole.

Fans should love Arsenal and hate Sp*rs more than they hate Wenger.

wibble

Post by wibble »

There's plenty of accustaions of being a WUM that fly around the forum and likes of redmember being banned but posting that you want spurs to beat us at home is fucking ridiculous

Not saying goonersid should be banned or anything (far from it-he often talks sense and is entitled to his opinion) but find it strange how wound up people get by any post by likes of highburyJD that have the audacity to say something that isn't completely anti-wenger

Surely the point of a forum is for people to share their differing views and debate issues-not to agree on everything

*even if they are posting utter bollox like they want us to lose to spurs :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Those Spuds had better fucking watch out because we could unleash both of our Summer signings on Sunday

ONE ARSENE WENGER......THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

A tight 2-1 win for us Koscielny og (as he likes an early season og) and Flamini, Sanago mis-kick for us...sorry was in wenger's dream world

Home win still 2-1.