Stillness and Speed

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
skizz_b

Re: Stillness and Speed

Post by skizz_b »

Great book.

ps still not locked :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:This being rugby gooners thread i thought it would be locked by now :lol:
Would be or should be :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:This being rugby gooners thread i thought it would be locked by now :lol:
Would be or should be :roll: :lol:
We received a restraining order from the UN. Something about freedom of speech...? :rubchin:

:-P :wink:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:I'm pretty sure if we'd played Bergkamp's book in the middle of the park today it would have spent less time lying on the ground than Wilshere did. :roll:
I think you'll find the actual pitch markings spent less time on the ground than Wilshere. :roll:

Wilshere out-doing white lines... :shock:

Oodavfunkit!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:I'm pretty sure if we'd played Bergkamp's book in the middle of the park today it would have spent less time lying on the ground than Wilshere did. :roll:
I think you'll find the actual pitch markings spent less time on the ground than Wilshere. :roll:

Wilshere out-doing white lines... :shock:

Oodavfunkit!
:barscarf: :wink: