Chavski match thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Chavski match thread.

Post by markyp »

MrT wrote:I was genuinely bemused at people thinking we could actually beat this lot. Mourinho has had Wenger figured out for years and it was hilarious how confident some people were on here.
+1.sad to to say that any betting man could make a lot of money betting against us in these big games,its just all so fucking predictable :oops:

MrT

Post by MrT »

kiwomya wrote:How can a team that had a chance of challenging for the league be so fucking terrible? The 3 teams around us have taken us to the cleaners away from home this season. They should be fucking ashamed. Absolute 100% certified shambles.
It's always funny that you take extra care never to mention Wenger in the blame, why is that?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

kiwomya wrote:How can a team that had a chance of challenging for the league be so fucking terrible? The 3 teams around us have taken us to the cleaners away from home this season. They should be fucking ashamed. Absolute 100% certified shambles.
Because week after week after week they are sent out with exactly the same formation to play in exactly the same way. The calibre of players is enough to beat 16 teams but gets found completely wanting against any manager of note with decent players.

It's an utter shambles that AFC have allowed this sort of shit to happen for year after year.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

This will be six or more now. For a manager as tactically clueless as Wanker, I can't start to imagine what he'll try and do at half-time. Come to think of it, resignation would be good.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Heres hoping for 8,9, or 10 and the sack for Wenger, Heavy losses are the only way to get him out!!

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Fucking disgrace...lost for words.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

We want you to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... the hell away from our club, you old bastard :censored: :cussing: :censored: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :censored:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Naki_Gooner wrote:4. turning off. goodnight. :(

Oh no you don't mate. You suffer it with the rest of us .

Their 'plastic's' seemed less interested in the 4th goal than ours would have been.
Moral victory I say.

WENGER OUT
Last edited by Top Londoner on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Arsenal need halftime badly lol its fucking fulltime(on le bumholes reign) we need.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

1-0 against moyes
6-3 pellegrini
5-1 Rodgers
8-0 Jose

And pep was just being nice to us, rather than waste energy on us.

Arsene Wenger, a 7M a year bargain!!!, answers to no-one

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

xgtdec wrote:Heres hoping for 8,9, or 10 and the sack for Wenger, Heavy losses are the only way to get him out!!
2-8 says "hi".

silus

Post by silus »

swimmer1 wrote:Can someone please tell me why wagner does not play flamini exactly what we need in these sorts of games ?
just said the same thing...Arteta never has and never will be a DM and should only be a squad player.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Is anyone else just watching this and thinking "whatever"

Its too predictable now to be painful.

Seriously, although my old buddy Red said the 8-2 was "irrelevant" in jest, it marked the start of a new era where we could be ripped apart at will by the top teams

8-2, 6-3 at City, 5-1 at Anfield, 4-0 down at half time here. Its just more of the same. Part of me feels sorry for him that it's his 1000th game, but if the board sign us up to 3 more years of him then there will be many, many more days like this because the bloke belongs to a past era

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Fucking disgraceful

Team full of bottle jobs and a manager ... Well I don't even know what to say anymore

He simply must go ,

We are the only team capable of fucking up this bad on the big occasions

markyp

Post by markyp »

im surprised you can see the game at all with your head usually so far up Inspector clueless's arse,please don't tell me you still think he's the man to lead us to glory,please :oops: