Swansea match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Thierry 3-8-99

Re: Swansea match thread

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

Simon wrote:Maybe unsold seats in the 'Young Guns' enclosure for teenage Junior Gunners?
Gunner Rob wrote: back to last night there appeared a lot of empty seats - I was in the Clock End and there were 2 full rows completely empty and cordoned off. anyone know why this was?
This was as a precaution in case we needed the extra width for one more sideways pass

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Its funny, just watching Liverpool v Sunderland .....bit of a scare late on...but then liverpool get it into the away corner and keep it there for 5 minutes.....so so simple...but beyond our manager....still...at least sanogo aint working in the postoffice....yet

Goose

Post by Goose »

Simon wrote:Maybe unsold seats in the 'Young Guns' enclosure for teenage Junior Gunners?
Gunner Rob wrote: back to last night there appeared a lot of empty seats - I was in the Clock End and there were 2 full rows completely empty and cordoned off. anyone know why this was?

they have a 2 row gap to seperate the young guns enclosure from the rest. Its always there for cat c games.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:I've just read 'The Failed One's'comments:
"At 2-1 we became too conservative because of what happened on Saturday,"
"And instead of continuing to attack we were more worried to keep the score."

Well, far be it from me to suggest anything but actually getting up from your seat, directing the players a little bit and I don't know, actually managing them might have prevented this. Coming out with these stupid comments after games makes me mad because that is what you are paid to prevent. If you don't want it to happen, then tell the players what to do and how to do it. I'd imagine that might be part of your job description, you clueless buffoon.

You could also argue that subbing Rosicky, who is continually looking to press forward for Kallstrom who is primarily a defensive mid fielder and unused to the premier league would also contribute a little to the negative approach n'est pas ?