Tickets for Wembley

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: Tickets for Wembley

Post by nut flush gooner »

Also took a look at the seating map. All the tickets at the front of the lower tier are sold out.

The remaining ones are in around 10 blocks in the upper tier towards the back. Seems like we are very close to selling out.

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Happysteveo wrote:Glad so many people are getting tickets, and at affordable prices, makes a change!
Yeah, ive got a silver membership that I rarely use as well as season tickets. Its got 11 credits on it I think. So I may be in a position to ask mates if they want to go , but dont mind sitting on their own.

Edit: Boom, I did have 11 credits on it and can get more seats.
I don't think Silver can get into it now, only red members can access booking page

jacko-arsnl2

Post by jacko-arsnl2 »

UlsterGooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Happysteveo wrote:Glad so many people are getting tickets, and at affordable prices, makes a change!
Yeah, ive got a silver membership that I rarely use as well as season tickets. Its got 11 credits on it I think. So I may be in a position to ask mates if they want to go , but dont mind sitting on their own.

I don't think Silver can get into it now, only red members can access booking page
we can they seem to of reopened it up to silvers today

NG34Gooner

Post by NG34Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:

I'd be more than willing to purchase a ticket from you if your friends dont want to go... :D my membership doesnt seem to want to let me buy a ticket (cannon club) and ive been searching day and night for a way to get a ticket, still nothing :banghead:

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

NG34Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

I'd be more than willing to purchase a ticket from you if your friends dont want to go... :D my membership doesnt seem to want to let me buy a ticket (cannon club) and ive been searching day and night for a way to get a ticket, still nothing :banghead:
I bought one on a cannon club a few days ago, ring them up and see if you meet the criteria

nut flush gooner

NG34Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

I've done an email to mates today, let me see what comes of it. I will get back to you if thats ok.

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

I still don't have one, the geezer whose ST I share has taken his :(

NG34Gooner

Post by NG34Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
NG34Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

I've done an email to mates today, let me see what comes of it. I will get back to you if thats ok.
Cheers mate, appreciate it :D

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

scotgooner wrote:WOOHOO !!! :barscarf:

FINALLY got a ticket.

I'm in London next weekend to watch my old man run the London Marathon anyway so it would have been heartbraking to be there but not have a ticket...

Buzzing now :D
We were in luck mate :barscarf:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Daycat wrote:
scotgooner wrote:WOOHOO !!! :barscarf:

FINALLY got a ticket.

I'm in London next weekend to watch my old man run the London Marathon anyway so it would have been heartbraking to be there but not have a ticket...

Buzzing now :D
We were in luck mate :barscarf:
Always keep the faith!

nut flush gooner

NG34Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Sorry mate, its been snapped up.

NG34Gooner

Post by NG34Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
NG34Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

No problem, the search goes on, i will go to wembley :rubchin: :barscarf: :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

NG34Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
NG34Gooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

No problem, the search goes on, i will go to wembley :rubchin: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I know this isnt ideal, but theres no doubt with tickets only just being sold out the touts will have hundreds on their hands that they cant get rid of close to KO. Just have a few beers and bide your time at wembley. Also come over to the globe baker street before the match, we are planning forum pissup!

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
hertsgunner wrote:We are in upper tier block 547 anyone else in there.
Yup I have 2 tickets in that block. I hope you are a singer mind, this is the singing section for the upper tier !

Also just checked the ticket site, theres only one quarter of the upper tier with seats available now. Looks like they may sell out by the end of the week after all.
No worries mate I am old school we will be making plenty of noise, by the way are you meeting all meeting at the Globe and giving the Green man a swerve.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Need 4 for this, ideally all together. Will consider singles as a last resort. 8)