Toffees (A) - Top 4 Trophy, Six Pointer Match Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Toffees (A) - Top 4 Trophy, Six Pointer Match Thread

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Supagoon wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:Why didn't oxlade start?
because he has been bloody awful!!
He looks our best player out there for sure, poldi has been far worse so fuck knows why he starts, he's a washed up has been like arteta.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

rodders999 wrote:Not a single word of criticism towards Wenger from the commentary team. Unbelievable how the media give him a free ride.
Unfortunately having to listen to this on Talkbollocks and Stanley Victor Collymore has been fairly critical in between dogging and smacking his missus.

TurnipMasher

Post by TurnipMasher »

We are a fucking joke. Only positive is its one more day closer to wenger getting the fuck out of our club.

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

rodders999 wrote:Not a single word of criticism towards Wenger from the commentary team. Unbelievable how the media give him a free ride.
They act as if every defeat is a one-off, and fail to look at the big picture.

Wenger's brainwashed the media as much as he has the AKBs.
Last edited by VoiceOfReason on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Well at least Hostgator is holding up well. Or have we all just had enough and can't be arsed to overload the server.

I could just cut and paste one of Steveo's posts but i'll just leave this here.

:barscarf: ONE ARSENE WENGER, THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Sanogo laughing his fucking head off. Fuck off you *word censored*. :banghead:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

""“We have gone through an absolute nightmare, a storm, this week. The critics come very quick and very hard, the only way we can deal with it is to respond in the next game, and that is what we did.""

Trounced by Chelsea, draw against city...and now schooled by Everton

oh we've weathered that storm all right!!!

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

we are a fucking joke because of that *word censored*

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

So on New Year's Day, we were top of the league, and with five games left in the season, we don't even have CL qualification in our own hands.

A collapse of epic proportions.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

King Henry wrote:Tells you everything when Chamberlain and Ramsey have been our best players and they've been on for about 20 mins.
Sorry but especially chamberlain wouldn't have changed anything, everybody else on the pitch had been well beaten, and they were still motivated, if they had started they would have been just as demotivated.

Let's leave the CL for teams who actually aspire to win the damn thing.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

I know we are all pissed off guys, but this hopefully is the beginning of the end for ODL.
Finishing outside of the top 4, maybe the top 5, could be the best thing to happen for a few years.
We don't even attempt to win the CL if we are in it anyway, and not being in Europe has hardly hurt the victims has it?

Ah shit, i'm trying my best to get a positive out of this nine year nightmare. :cry:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Oxlade should have started, at the moment he's our only player with pace and one of the few who has a decent shot on him from outside the box and willing to give it a go.

Poldi is finished and so is Arteta, flamini isn't the answer so all in all we need quite a few changes.

I like TV and his commitment, he is our only true power house of a player, he put Naismith about 5 feet in the air and outmuscled Berkeley every time and he is himself a big unit.
Unfortunately he leaves the ball at weird times and looses concentration too often but always puts in a shift.

We look a slow and ponderous side that have already booked their holidays and aren't worried too much about the end of the season, Everton looked decent today and Martinez has done a great job with them, I wouldn't mind him at Arsenal but we won't be able to attract as Everton will be in the cl and we won't.

Derek Acorah

Post by Derek Acorah »

TurnipMasher wrote:We are a fucking joke. Only positive is its one more day closer to wenger getting the fuck out of our club.
Be careful what you wish for! You might get David Moyes!

I'd happily take Wenger from you in a swap deal.

But yes, I'd be fed up as an Arsenal supporter. Same old issues rearing their head every season. Team never looks organised to me these days although I must admit I don't watch as much football as I used to.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

For God's sake Wenger, just fuck off. There's nothing left for you at this club and nobody wants you here. Please just go.

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

Well, another fathers against sons training match. We are a laughing stock for the rest of the footballing world. Commentator was laughing at us and spoke our great record against top clubs during past couple of years. Embarrassing. And not only this match but basically everything that has happened to us after Christmas.