Red Army Take Over Baker Street Pubs!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
skizz_b

Re: FA Cup Semi - Drinking venue?

Post by skizz_b »

I will be at the Globe from 11.30 see you there, I will be wearing a shirt with bournemouthRED's face on. :barscarf:

gooner88

Post by gooner88 »

Yep our group of 5/6 also heading to The Globe from 11.30/12ish :barscarf:

Mr Eboue

Post by Mr Eboue »

Should be at the globe from Midday COYG!!! :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Fucking love it, lets paint the globe red. Whose bringing the wenger out, I mean come on you red and white dream machine flags ! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

skizz_b wrote:I will be at the Globe from 11.30 see you there, I will be wearing a shirt with bournemouthRED's face on. :barscarf:
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BournemouthRED wrote:
skizz_b wrote:I will be at the Globe from 11.30 see you there, I will be wearing a shirt with bournemouthRED's face on. :barscarf:
I wouldn't be laughing BR, mate. He means he is going to cut your actual face off your head and glue it to a t-shirt. :shock: Hates DJ's you see... hates them... :lol: :wink:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:
I wouldn't be laughing BR, mate. He means he is going to cut your actual face off your head and glue it to a t-shirt. :shock: Hates DJ's you see... hates them... :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Bournemouth Red will have the globe rocking, as he warms up for his on his own stint up in 537 !

skizz_b

Re: Red Army Take Over Baker Street Pubs!

Post by skizz_b »

He's gonna bring his ipad complete with itunes and virtual dj app! Kemannnn :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I am heading up to the Globe a bit later on - don't drink the pub dry :lol: :barscarf:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

DB10GOONER wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:
OI! :lol:

silus

Post by silus »

About 10 of us coming up from my neck of the woods...heading to the globe for 1ish...buzzing already. :D

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Going to Piebury Corner first off to line my stomach then be at Baker St about 1:30-2ish. Looking forward to it. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Re: Wembley Pubs

Post by OneBardGooner »

Top Londoner wrote:The Green Man. I use to rent a tent in the car park and sell beers during the league play off's back in the day. Good boozer but probably sanitised nowadays.
The Greyhound up by the Triangle, if still there.
The Grapes, upstairs, Michael and his missus place. Full of Dwary Oirish, Guinness and lost teeth.
The Orange Tree in Stonebridge Park, be aware of the natives.
Aaaaah that would be DB and his family then! :mrgreen: :-P :wink:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Gooner_Sam wrote:Going to Piebury Corner first off to line my stomach then be at Baker St about 1:30-2ish. Looking forward to it. :barscarf:

Bring me a db10 please and a couple of scotch eggs! :barscarf:

Love Piebury corner!

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Meeting my son at 2.40 at Kings Cross...he's working so earliest he can get there. So expect will have to be a beer in the Stadium or some shit hole near Wembley Park :-(