Galatasaray (H)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Galatasaray (H)

Post by Herd »

I'm just happy we beat these knife wielding animals !

I notice they were letting off flares all over the Holloway Road before hand and managed to get them all into the ground too ,Great security there then !

paulinohio

Post by paulinohio »

Henry wouldn't have needed to pass for that hat trick goal, would gone past the defense like it wasn't there.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Obviously Özil has to stay in the middle. And cazorla was really good playing in the middle a little deeper. He got the game moving forward quicker than Ramsey has this year.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Dan_85 wrote:Diaby "to be rested" :coffeespit: Bless him, he's had a hectic schedule recently...
He reminds me of the blue :lol: :lol: parrot in "Monty Python".

Walter Shaw

Post by Walter Shaw »

Firecrackers in the face of the sand bucket man dousing mini flares at 1 minute; things thrown at Sanchez / Ozil taking corners; predictable flares at 34 min (cos 34xxx is their post code). Nothing done, just build up the cordon.

Drinks (or piss) chucked into club level at 60 min, send in the riot cops. At least we know what the priorities are...

My Turkish mate sat like a tourist next to me in upper tier above the Gats, suddenly ejected cos his Fenerbahçe shirt was showing and "upsetting the Gty fans"

On the upside, good to someone else's defence implode instead of ours. They spent about 10mins blaming each other after 2nd goal.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Not too many AW knockers after that result - What's up ?? :barscarf: :barscarf: I'm sure you'll all be back posting compliments again after the Chel$ki game. You never know I may be wrong !! :lol: :lol:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Ray C wrote:Not too many AW knockers after that result - What's up ?? :barscarf: :barscarf: I'm sure you'll all be back posting compliments again after the Chel$ki game. You never know I may be wrong !! :lol: :lol:
It doesn't paper over the cracks. Galatasaray are an absolute shower.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Enjoyed that, say what you want about Galatasaray but we never allowed them to get into the game (until Scezeney acted the fool) and that is how it should have been against Spurs, they are also a 'shower' but we let them settle and set up their game, yesterday it was all about what we did.

Thought Cazorla looked quite good a bit deeper, thought Chamberlain would play there but from row 17 upstairs you could see that it was defiantly Cazorla deeper and Chamberlain wide, think Wenger may have stumbled across something for the next few weeks but I'm guessing that will change on Sunday as Wilshere will walk back in to the side.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Chesney got done because Chambers played him onside. Playing the fool sounds a bit harsh. He reacts but goes to ground too quickly. Funny thing is that Muslera did exactly the same thing to Cazorla but becausehe tried to stay on his feet...No penalty. No wonder some players do dive.

No AW slagging,yet no praise for him either. Well done to the players for overcoming their manager's failings but let's not start sucking each others d**ks just yet. Let's see if his royal genius can have the sense to play negative and on the counter against those scummy c**ts. Wouldn't hold my breath.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Don't care how poor a side galatosseray are, they are filthy fucking animals and we destroyed them, so I'm happy as a pig in shit. I hate these ubercunts almost as much as (maybe even as much as, after Copenhagen 2000) the scum tbh. Fucking cowardly no-mark vermin. :x I wonder what the morons at UEFA will do about the flares and coins and bottles the cúnts threw? Nothing is my guess. UEFA Arseholes. :roll: :x Had to laugh though at the pathetic sight of them turning their backs on the game but then not being able to stop themselves looking back over their shoulders to see what was happening. Even the commentator took the piss about that one. :lol: :oops: :lol:

Delighted for Welbeck. He wasn't what we wanted, wasn't what Wenger wanted (allegedly) and was dissed by Van Butthead so fair fucks to him. His goals were good, particularly the 2nd one when he opened his body and slotted. But let's not lose our shit here, let's see how he does against the chav, because galatosseray were muck.

Biggest concerns for me are retarded superhero Captain Stupid Flamoney and arrogant cock Chesney. As augie said Captain Stupid demonstrated his hardman skills by taking out a soft touch like Snijder (spelling? :oops: ) after Melo had chopped down Sanchez. What a fucking cowardly idiot. He made an absolute tool of himself. Why not go put the retribution on Melo? Again his lack of anticipation and poor positioning were exposed by a very shit team. He stands square on and then turns and tries to react after the oppo player has dropped the shoulder and pelted past him. Useless as a DM. Top DM's anticipate and dictate, not just react. It's a shame Arteta's legs are gone because positionally and intelligence wise he is ten times the DM Captain Stupid will ever be. Wenger MUST address the DM issue in January. HE MUST. :|

Chesney also again demonstrated why he isn't a top keeper. His Hollywood rush out was so fucking pointless, so stupid and uneccessary. At 4-0 with 30 mins left he should have made himself big, closed the angle and tried to block the shot. So what if he conceded a goal? Better to be 4-1 up with 11 men rather than 4-0 with 10 men and a penno to face. That left us a man down for 30 mins. Just the extra running, tracking, checking and work our players needed with the chav coming up on Sunday. Top work Chesney you fucking hero! :roll: :x

But fuck it I can't be too negative, I'm so happy to beat those scumbags. :barscarf: 8)

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Don't care how poor a side galatosseray are, they are filthy fucking animals and we destroyed them, so I'm happy as a pig in shit. I hate these ubercunts almost as much as (maybe even as much as, after Copenhagen 2000) the scum tbh. Fucking cowardly no-mark vermin. :x I wonder what the morons at UEFA will do about the flares and coins and bottles the cúnts threw? Nothing is my guess. UEFA Arseholes. :roll: :x Had to laugh though at the pathetic sight of them turning their backs on the game but then not being able to stop themselves looking back over their shoulders to see what was happening. Even the commentator took the piss about that one. :lol: :oops: :lol:
A bunch of spineless jesters.

In some sort of misplaced conception of solidarity they turn away so as to not witness the desecration befalling their team, yet they don't even possess the mental capacity to keep to their own bollox protest - the repulsive cu*ts were peering over their shoulders like a bunch of peeping Toms.

This only further confirmed they are the most abhorrent group of "fans" to ever have existed, they're beyond pathetic on all levels.

UEFA would do well to permanently remove them from all future competitions and cite their "being thundercunts" as the reason - the world would be a better place for it.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

DB10GOONER wrote:I wonder what the morons at UEFA will do about the flares and coins and bottles the cúnts threw? Nothing is my guess.
Arsenal will receive a poor organisation fine from UEFA. It's somewhere in the region of £10,000 I believe. The security operation is the responsibility of the home team and as such AFC will be responsible for not confiscating the flares, bottles, missiles etc when their fans were entering the stadium. Those working the turnstiles in the away end will probably get a bollocking and a wage deduction from AFC too I reckon...

Herd

Post by Herd »

They were letting them off all down Holloway road so it isn't like they didn't know they had them !

Personally I blame the scousers !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Dan_85 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I wonder what the morons at UEFA will do about the flares and coins and bottles the cúnts threw? Nothing is my guess.
Arsenal will receive a poor organisation fine from UEFA. It's somewhere in the region of £10,000 I believe. The security operation is the responsibility of the home team and as such AFC will be responsible for not confiscating the flares, bottles, missiles etc when their fans were entering the stadium. Those working the turnstiles in the away end will probably get a bollocking and a wage deduction from AFC too I reckon...
Oh, I'm aware of the ruling. But to me that's not the main issue. The main issue is these ubervermin decided to throw things. They are responsible for their own actions. They should be banned.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:
Oh, I'm aware of the ruling. But to me that's not the main issue. The main issue is these ubervermin decided to throw things. They are responsible for their own actions. They should be banned.

Where did we hear that before ?