THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: WENGER - Views For and Against.

Post by Gunner Rob »

Hopefully a few more interviewers take her approach from now on.
Added to the push on Mourinho I think he might finally be cracking.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

rodders999 wrote:Female reporter from the beeb made the fucker squirm here, fair play to her. HOUND HIM OUT.

http://youtu.be/28IBdLJA3Ag
Brilliant. Especially love the bit where Lord Clueless says "why is someone or something always to blame"....said about 20 seconds after he blamed the referee. A pure muppet, bout time someone pressed him on his incompetence. I now expect that journo will be barred for daring to actually ask him for accountability...
:roll:

augie

Post by augie »

afcforever wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:If we do finish outside the top 4 lets just hope we finish outside the Europa league spots too
FUCK OFF

WUM :censored: :cussing: :cussing: :evil: :evil:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:Female reporter from the beeb made the fucker squirm here, fair play to her. HOUND HIM OUT.

See the cunnt squirm....as soon as anyone corners him on something he starts getting agitated and pikey and accusing them of something totally un-related.

Nice One Girl - Perhaps we should get her along to all the press conferences from now on and all the AGM's - No doubt the Arsenal Press Mafia would ban her.

Unbelievable interview from le cock - he didn't want to blame anybody but then blamed the defence and keeper for conceding from every attempt on our goal in the past couple of matches. Then when challenged on why he didn't strengthen that defence (that he just hung out to dry) he tried to backpeddle at pace and claimed that other clubs buy defenders and it doesn't fix this problem - so in other words, it isn't the quality or quantity of defenders that is holding us back (because buying defenders doesn't fix the problem in his world) so does that mean it is down to coaching or tactics then arsehole ? :roll:

I have no doubts that the bbc interviewer will get her knuckles rapped over that interview cos our gestapo club will threaten to boycott their interviews over it :roll: :oops: :oops:

Midz

Post by Midz »

She was asking reasonable questions in order to obtain realistic answers.

Buy her a pint :)

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

He really turns into a snarky, arrogant tosser when an interviewer actually puts a little bit of pressure on him doesn't he.

"You have been at the game, why do you ask a question like this about defenders?" :? Errmm, because we have a second choice LB playing in central defence because you neglected to build a proper squad?

Happy Talk

Post by Happy Talk »

Congratulations to whoever that interviewer is, at last a reporter asking questions that any fan would ask! I have to say it is not just Wenger, these guys that stick microphones in front of managers ask the most inane questions. I can honestly say I cannot remember anyone asking a manager 'you are playing a bit rubbish, why did you not sign some players', fair play to her.

His response was so much bollocks - clubs that have signed some defenders still concede goals.......

For me, the club is dead for now.

As for Wenger - in the words of Lou Reed - 'Stick a fork in his ass, turn him over, he's done'.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

he's a fucking cancer, and so are the fucking jcl plastic cu nts that go to the bowl.

I'm not even angry while typing this, I really detest what my club has turned into but it's been this way for too long, it's not coming back

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Apparently Monaco could give Wenger a contract worth £28 million if he were to go back.

They could be our saviours.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SydneyGooner wrote:Apparently Monaco could give Wenger a contract worth £28 million if he were to go back.

They could be our saviours.

I think if enough pressure is applied then it could happen.
Needs to be coordinated protests started inside the ground soon.

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Whoever the person interviewing him was, I want to buy you a fucking pint.

Shame you'll now be banned ever giving an interview to him again because our glorious dictatorship only likes "Yes Men" or people who don't ask questions.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Just watched the after match interview, fair play to her,fuck off u dickhead.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

More than anything, the worst thing Wenger has done is strip the team of the aesthetically beautiful football of bygone years and replace it with this static, aimless, incessant lateral passing shite we see before us today.

We may have won fu*k all in recent years, but we were never boring in a way that induces thoughts of suicide within me like we are now - it's gotten to the point where watching us feels like a chore. For the first time in my life I found myself checking the time of the match and wishing it would end sooner.

That is Wenger's most egregious crime for me personally: he's taken the enjoyment away.

Get out. Now.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I said it years ago, he is killing the club. When we are truly on our knees he will then fuck off. Wonga is a horrible man, cannot handle responsibility, cannot handle or accept blame because in his extremely warped mind, he NEVER does anything wrong, I've never seen negligence or arrogance like it, a despicable tosser.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Midz wrote:She was asking reasonable questions in order to obtain realistic answers.

Buy her a pint :)
Jacqui Oatley take a bow :barscarf:

just watched it again. So she asked him why he hadn't strengthened the defence over the summer. He replied "you watched the game today. I can't understand why you would ask such a question" :oops: Truly embarrassing. He is a demented old fool. He had his chance to leave, he chose the money instead and for that he must now be driven out of the club.