2.5% credit on Season Ticket Renewal Price next year

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
vini1969

2.5% credit on Season Ticket Renewal Price next year

Post by vini1969 »

"The UK inflation rate fell sharply to 0.5% in December, the joint lowest on record, official figures show"

So as last season we had a 3% "Keep in line with Inflation" rise on our season tickets surely this news guarantees a reduction in our Season Ticket renewals ??

Real World - 3% rise for 2015/16 which can be offset against Kroenke's "consultancy fee"

I have already said it to my mates..if AFC raise it again this year and I am with the enough is enough brigade...34 years going over there it will be a shame but there comes a point where you have to stand up to them...even if they wont give a toss I will feel better...

armchair

Re: 2.5% credit on Season Ticket Renewal Price next year

Post by armchair »

vini1969 wrote:
So as last season we had a 3% "Keep in line with Inflation" rise on our season tickets surely this news guarantees a reduction in our Season Ticket renewals ?.

:coffeespit:
Dont forget Arsenes big pay rise and Diabys wages and medical bills have to be paid for. 9 years at the club today is our Aboooou incedentally.

vini1969

Post by vini1969 »

I would have more respect for them if they said that about Diabys medical bills than trying to hide Kroenke's cut as a inflationary rise !!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

vini1969 wrote:"The UK inflation rate fell sharply to 0.5% in December, the joint lowest on record, official figures show"

So as last season we had a 3% "Keep in line with Inflation" rise on our season tickets surely this news guarantees a reduction in our Season Ticket renewals ??

Real World - 3% rise for 2015/16 which can be offset against Kroenke's "consultancy fee"

I have already said it to my mates..if AFC raise it again this year and I am with the enough is enough brigade...34 years going over there it will be a shame but there comes a point where you have to stand up to them...even if they wont give a toss I will feel better...

If you do reach that point rather than just not renewing, actually write to them and tell them the reasons why.

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

I reckon they'll freeze your prices for next season

Rosicky's Right Boot

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

Unfortunately that's not how inflation works, even though the rate 'fell' prices still increased. That rate refers to the rate of increase so in effect prices are increasing slower than last year. If the club took the same approach as they did last year, they will be raising prices by 0.5%.

What am I saying 'if?' We know they will. :censored:

vini1969

Post by vini1969 »

Well if it does come to a rise and I make the stand to say "enough is enough" I will not only be writing but I will stand outside the main entrance with a placard.

"33 years of loyal support and priced out of the ground...this has to stop"

blocknineteen

Post by blocknineteen »

Ticket prices to remain the same for next season. Confirmed on .com

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ext-season

Even then there some blub about value for the 300,000. :blah: :blah: