Monaco away travel tix etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Robin_L

Re: Monaco away travel etc

Post by Robin_L »

They better not, or else things are gonna get propa nawtee, like back in the glory days of '80/81

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Herd wrote:what are they going to do rattle their Jewellery at you ?
They might poke you in the eye with the Bentley keys..... :box:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

robbo10 wrote:
Herd wrote:what are they going to do rattle their Jewellery at you ?
They might poke you in the eye with the Bentley keys..... :box:
Force you, at Rolex point, on a guided tour of the marina?

louis2

Post by louis2 »

don't think Monaco have any ultras!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

louis2 wrote:don't think Monaco have any ultras!
Just Ultra-rich!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

They only let you in that section if you are suited and booted so best take some proper clobber with you!! 8)

russgoonergibson

Post by russgoonergibson »

recieved email from monaco site managed to translate pretty much saying ticket reinbursment, they are shut till 9th but money has been paid back into my account, looks like the 3 i bought have been cancelled gutted,

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

Only 1200 tickets from arsenal so think lots of gooners me included will be in the monaco end.

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

I'll be sitting in the home end with my mates & as I'm on their mailing list I've just got an e-mail from Monaco offering me one of those half-scarf wanker things, it made me chuckle to see some bloke trying desperately to sell a Stoke version at the home game, WTF is that about :banghead: :banghead:

guybwood49

Post by guybwood49 »

For anyone travelling to this game the last train out of Monaco to Nice is at 23:15
The game will finish at about 22:30 local time so it doesn't leave a lot of time to get from the stadium back to the train station
I know Monaco isn't very big but all it needs is a lot of stoppage time and the away fans to be kept in at the end and we will
miss the last train back to Nice etc.
Have you seen the prices of hotels in Monaco :banghead:

russgoonergibson

Post by russgoonergibson »

guybwood49 wrote:For anyone travelling to this game the last train out of Monaco to Nice is at 23:15
The game will finish at about 22:30 local time so it doesn't leave a lot of time to get from the stadium back to the train station
I know Monaco isn't very big but all it needs is a lot of stoppage time and the away fans to be kept in at the end and we will
We managed to get the fairmont in Monaco for 3 nights for half the price on booking.com etc on travel republic , that's seems a but tight to catch your last train

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

guybwood49 wrote:For anyone travelling to this game the last train out of Monaco to Nice is at 23:15
Station is a good walk from their ground as well, although I don't think there'll be any issues with away fans being kept in, with such a small attendance. Monaco is about 6 or 7 miles away from Nice, a nice little earner for the local taxi drivers on the night I expect.

manorhouse

Post by manorhouse »

Fancy this one, Monaco are shit at the moment, with that mug Berbatov up front still as lazy as ever
A nice place for a little drink methinks
Last away game in Europe was San Siro with the Thierry Henry show, so a repeat scoreline would be very tasty

louis2

Post by louis2 »

station 15-25 minute walk from stadium,

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

manorhouse wrote:Fancy this one, Monaco are shit at the moment, with that mug Berbatov up front still as lazy as ever
A nice place for a little drink methinks
Last away game in Europe was San Siro with the Thierry Henry show, so a repeat scoreline would be very tasty
Yeah, Mesut really showed him up tonight with his first class attitude didn't he? What a waste of space Berbatov is eh - just like the rest of that Conference standard shit Monaco put out tonight.

Still at least when Monaco don't bother with the 2nd leg we can claim the same moral victory we did in our latest Second Leg Trophy match to put on the mantelpiece with the ones we won against Milan and Bayern