FA Cup QF Draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: FA Cup QF Draw

Post by SteveO 35 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:Terrific news that it's sold out. 8000 gooners trekking up to that shithole on a Monday night :barscarf: Let's hope the team can match the commitment on the pitch now
That'll shut up old WUMmy chops himself (no not Laughing Gooner or manorhouse) Adrian Durham.....doing his usual thinly veiled windup the other night about Gooners whinging about not travelling up there. Bet Chavski or the Middlesex Swampdwellers wouldn't be taking over 8000 up there on a Monday night

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:Terrific news that it's sold out. 8000 gooners trekking up to that shithole on a Monday night :barscarf: Let's hope the team can match the commitment on the pitch now
That'll shut up old WUMmy chops himself (no not Laughing Gooner or manorhouse) Adrian Durham.....doing his usual thinly veiled windup the other night about Gooners whinging about not travelling up there. Bet Chavski or the Middlesex Swampdwellers wouldn't be taking over 8000 up there on a Monday night
great to see! I thought I might of had a chance to get a ticket for this because of the Monday night. I'll be watching it on the box now so make yourselves nice a noisy :barscarf:

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

Anyone seen confirmation of a possible replay date? The following midweek would be standard but it clashes with Monaco.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

TheCook wrote:Anyone seen confirmation of a possible replay date? The following midweek would be standard but it clashes with Monaco.
i don't see the problem - play them on the same night. send the reserves to France
that way we don't have to bother with watching the Monaco match. :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Gunner Rob wrote:
TheCook wrote:Anyone seen confirmation of a possible replay date? The following midweek would be standard but it clashes with Monaco.
i don't see the problem - play them on the same night. send the reserves to France
:D :D :D :D or it should be :D :D :D :D if it wasn't so true and :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Rosicky's Right Boot wrote:Can't believe it's sold out so quickly, fantastic support.

See you all up there. :barscarf:
We have fantastic away support, always a true measure of loyalty. But in current climate with our inferiority complex against Manure selling out is fantastic and beyond the call of duty. Wenger, the club and the players owe the fans big time, this would be the time.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Rosicky's Right Boot wrote:Can't believe it's sold out so quickly, fantastic support.

See you all up there. :barscarf:
We have fantastic away support, always a true measure of loyalty. But in current climate with our inferiority complex against Manure selling out is fantastic and beyond the call of duty. Wenger, the club and the players owe the fans big time, this would be the time.
Expect an apology from Walcot on .com after the defeat about how disappointed the players are, how they will fight to the end of the season, put things right, come good, be better next season, ad infinitim.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

Van Persie won't be fit for this. Cu*t is always up for it against us, you just know he would've scored a hat trick.

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Funniest thing I have read on here in a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Anyone got their tickets yet.

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

wilko49er wrote:Anyone got their tickets yet.
No

georgeknows89

Post by georgeknows89 »

The replay is set for Tuesday April 7th ( after Liverpool ) because of Monaco and then international break.

With the semi then only 11 days away it will potentially cause the club problems for the dreaded ballot for the semi

clockendlower

Post by clockendlower »

georgeknows89 wrote:The replay is set for Tuesday April 7th ( after Liverpool ) because of Monaco and then international break.

With the semi then only 11 days away it will potentially cause the club problems for the dreaded ballot for the semi
just out of curiosity where did u get that info from, maybe useful in the future

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

wilko49er wrote:Anyone got their tickets yet.
Yep came yesterday.

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

It will be my first away trip to Old Trafford, do people usually take their allocated seat or does it tend to be sit where you want?